Do you want to see the Colts go 19-0 ?

Niagara Bill

Personally, I don't like Manning...I would be happy for Bill Polian, but most of all I hate the Dolphins so much and I am sick of listening to the 17-0 for the past 33 years...I hope the Colts run the table just so the pink & teal have to shut up.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally, I don't like Manning...I would be happy for Bill Polian, but most of all I hate the Dolphins so much and I am sick of listening to the 17-0 for the past 33 years...I hope the Colts run the table just so the pink & teal have to shut up.

516202[/snapback]

how can you not like manning? He's one of, if not the smartest and efficient quarterbacks ever to play. He hasn't really destroyed the bills ever. He's a dorky regular guy. He makes you question whether or not he's gay. What's not to like? I mean, he could be out snorting cocaine, getting girls pregnant or infected with herpes, or talking trash. I don't mind manning, and i wish that ralph wills the team to bill polian as a way of saying "sorry".

edit: oh yeah, i forgot to answer the question... As much as i hate the dolphins, i love the history of the game, so no, i don't want the colts to go 19-0. In the world that we live in of hype hype hype, i'd love for the hype to be eaten, at the colts expense.

516202[/snapback]

Absolutly tired of hearing about 73 dolfins ever year. Plus manning is one of the good guys in pro football and the Colts in general arent your usually look at me guys. They score, act like they have done it before and get on the next time.

516202[/snapback]

I hear ya. Have they started going on the talk shows to tear down the Colts yet? You know, the old, "...the league is watered down compared to when we played and it isn't as competitive as blah blah blah blah blah blah...." routine.

I don't dislike the Colts but it would pain me to see the city of Indianapolis get a Super Bowl trophy before the long suffering BUffalo fans. It was sort of the same thing for Tampa winning a Stanley Cup. I guess i just have a jealous streak in me.