Michael Irvin Arrested

Frez

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice job Michael................wonder what ESPN thinks of him now?

Irvin gets Arrested

513918[/snapback]

Wow. It's usually the right thing to do let the person have the benefit of the doubt and try to listen their side of the story. That is fair. I just know a few months ago I was watching on NFL Countdown on Sunday and when the topic of drugs came up how some players could use drugs, Michael Irvin commented that he said his days with rarely using a drug here or there had ended years ago (I could be incorrect about a few years, but I'm not far off). I hope he's telling the truth in this present story that the pipe they found wasn't his. If he is, then this is all a misunderstanding and this whole story was taken out of context.

Wow.  It's usually the right thing to do let the person have the benefit of the doubt and try to listen their side of the story.  That is fair.  I just know a few months ago I was watching on NFL Countdown on Sunday and when the topic of drugs came up how some players could use drugs, Michael Irvin commented that he said his days with rarely using a drug here or there had ended years ago (I could be incorrect about a few years, but I'm not far off).  I hope he's telling the truth in this present story that the pipe they found wasn't his.  If he is, then this is all a misunderstanding and this whole story was taken out of context.

514118[/snapback]

if he was an active cocaine user, he probably smokes pot from time to time.

If ESPN really cared they should make him pee in a cup.

I don't see the big deal. It's not my place to tell people how they should live their lives. If Irvin wants to get strung out on coke, more power to him. I think Ricky Williams showed what happens when you smoke dope. You end up living in a shack, you have no money, and the bill collectors will find you.

I'm almost willing to give Michael Irvin the benefit of the doubt.

Almost.

The problem I have is that he has priors. Either he fell off the wagon, or he needs to have a better class of friends.

Gee, my friends generally don't leave bongs and pipes in my car. ;)

Mike

If ESPN really cared they should make him pee in a cup. 

I don't see the big deal.  It's not my place to tell people how they should live their lives.  If Irvin wants to get strung out on coke, more power to him.  I think Ricky Williams showed what happens when you smoke dope.  You end up living in a shack, you have no money, and the bill collectors will find you.

514141[/snapback]

That didn't happen to me lol

Ricky Williams had to definately be on harder drugs to have burned all of his money.

actually no i'm quite wealthy enough to pay my bills mr crackhead monkey

514876[/snapback]

I think you have a new friend Tom ;)

And I can never remember my friends leaving such articles in my car back in the day either. I think Irvin is simply what he appears to be..... a very stupid man with a problem driving the speed limit....

I think you have a new friend Tom  ;)

And I can never remember my friends leaving such articles in my car back in the day either. I think Irvin is simply what he appears to be..... a very stupid man with a problem driving the speed limit....

514893[/snapback]

IMHO, I think he's also a drug addict who needs help.

Drug addicts tend to lie.

It could be a legit excuse, but I just don't think it adds up.

I still smoke a little bit, but if I was going to completely quit I certainly wouldn't keep my bongs, and pipes around to temp me. I also wouldn't be very inclined to be hanging around smokers, or allow any pipes in my car that could get me in trouble. I could see why he wouldn't want his kids to find that stuff but wouldn't it be a little more logical to just throw it in the trash? Does the guy think his kids are going to go rummaging threw the garbage to find the pipes they don't even know about?

Perhaps I might believe it if he never had a history, but Irvin does, and it's a history filled with doing much heavier stuff the pot. I really could give a crap less if the guy wants to light up from time to time, I just don't believe his story, because it's practically the same one everybody gives if they get caught with something, and the same one I gave my father back in the day. I just doubt most people would actually own up to that, especially a high profile guy who’s sworn to be clean for years.

It could be a legit excuse, but I just don't think it adds up.

I still smoke a little bit, but if I was going to completely quit I certainly wouldn't keep my bongs, and pipes around to temp me. I also wouldn't be very inclined to be hanging around smokers, or allow any pipes in my car that could get me in trouble. I could see why he wouldn't want his kids to find that stuff but wouldn't it be a little more logical to just throw it in the trash? Does the guy think his kids are going to go rummaging threw the garbage to find the pipes they don't even know about?

Perhaps I might believe it if he never had a history, but Irvin does, and it's a history filled with doing much heavier stuff the pot.  I really could give a crap less if the guy wants to light up from time to time, I just don't believe his story, because it's practically the same one everybody gives if they get caught with something, and the same one I gave my father back in the day. I just doubt most people would actually own up to that, especially not a high profile guy who’s sworn to be clean for years.

515170[/snapback]

you smoke dope :D

be careful the bill collecters are coming