Drew being Drew

BillsFanLevy

Coming into this game, he was the highest rated passer in the NFC at 95.

But, but if Drew only has a good O-line...and a good RB...and a good blocking FB...and good WR's...and a good coach....and a good punter...then you'll see!

PTR

512051[/snapback]

Bledsoe haters want the DB talk to stop, yet look -- they're starting YET ANOTHER THREAD ABOUT HIM! :blink:

All I know is that Dallas is playing the 2nd best team in the AFC to a 14-14 tie at halftime with DB at the helm.

CW

Bledsoe haters want the DB talk to stop, yet look -- they're starting YET ANOTHER THREAD ABOUT HIM!   :blink:

All I know is that Dallas is  playing the 2nd best team in the AFC to a 14-14 tie at halftime with DB at the helm.

CW

512068[/snapback]

So true Fez! What is Dallas' record... 7-3.

Why not root for Drew to succeed. I sure hope he succeeds.

It just goes to show you that in Buffalo, they were trying to "shoe horn" size 11 Drew into a size 6 offense.

But, but if Drew only has a good O-line...and a good RB...and a good blocking FB...and good WR's...and a good coach....and a good punter...then you'll see!

PTR

512051[/snapback]

yes, i think we are seeing. what is dallas, 7-3? i'd take bledsoe if i could get all that with him. it's be awesome to have a good team here again. i'm not holding my breath.

I just watched a bit of the third quarter. Wow, Denver's defense is making Dallas' offenseive line look like Buffalos! Blitzing, getting to the QB in less than a second, it's nuts. Has Denver been that good all year? I havn't watched any of their games, maybe I need to.

CW

I just watched a bit of the third quarter.  Wow, Denver's defense is making Dallas' offenseive line look like Buffalos!  Blitzing, getting to the QB in less than a second, it's nuts.  Has Denver been that good all year?  I havn't watched any of their games, maybe I need to.

CW

512103[/snapback]

They have been. Dallas has been returning the favor, though.

How do you explain Bledsoes last couple years in New England?

The guys sucks, I don't care what anyone says.

512109[/snapback]

and so?

It don't matter, Dallas is winning and will make the playoffs......dont really have much comp over there....he will make it thru a cple PO games I think

If the Brain Dead One doesn't give that gift to Champ Bailey,

Ron Dayne never makes that run. :(

512123[/snapback]

I was thinking the DB haters would say that and you are half right.

I would agree with you if Denver didn't give the 'Boyz a gift in the red-zone with the catch and fumble.

Call it a wash for Drewby and me an apologist!

:blink:

I was thinking the DB haters would say that and you are half right.

I would agree with you if Denver didn't give the 'Boyz a gift in the red-zone with the catch and fumble.

Call it a wash for Drewby and me an apologist!

:blink:

512124[/snapback]

He leads the NFC i passer rating, threw 2 TDs and ran for One! He's awful! Doesn't belong in the league!