Stuck in a cycle of losing

Outkast

TD is hired.

TD strips the organazation clean bringing in new coaches and clearing salary cap space.

The Bills draft Clements, Schobel and Henry. Giving hope to all Billls fans.

The Bills choose RJ over Flutie.

The Bills go 3 & 13 putting themselves in a position to draft 4th in every round...

Selecting Mike Williams with the fourth overall and players like Josh Reed, Coy Wire and Ryan Denney. Don't all of you people stand and cheer all at once.

The Bills release RJ.

Buffalo brings in Drew Bledsoe.

The Bills improve to 8 & 8. They believe they are on the way up.

TD signs TKO, Sam Adams and Jeff Posey and ignore the "O" letting players like Price, Riemersma and Centers go at the same time destroying the Offense.

The Bills draft McGahee. A great pick-up but he can't help Buffalo immediately.

The Bills fall to 5 and 11 or 6 & 10. I forget, who can blame me? I'm trying to forget.

TD fires Gregg.

TD brings in MM.

TD drafts JP and Lee.

The Bills go 9 & 7. They believe the're on the way up. Again.

The Bills release Drew and name JP savior, I mean starter.

The Bills ignore the D and O lines bringing in players like Gandy and Bennie because JP will elude any pass rush. He's that good and #11 was that bad.

The Bills, to no one's surprise, can't stop the run or protect the passer.

The Bills are now 4 & 6 and on their way to another non playoff season.

Using the formula that TD has employed, let me take a guess at what might happen in the next couple of years.

The Bills will draft another OT with their first pick. Take a year or two to improve the Offense and let the Defense age and become ineffective. There will be another QB controversy. The Bills will lose some more because of it and then TD will bring in another coach and yet another QB. Am I missing anything? Oh yeah, more losing, more jerseys and more parades for nothing. Anything else?

TD strips the organazation clean bringing in new coaches and clearing salary cap space.

512035[/snapback]

TD fires Gregg.

512035[/snapback]

TD brings in MM.

512035[/snapback]

To expand...

2001, TD hired Gregg Williams over John Fox

2002, John Fox becomes Head Coach of Carolina

2003, Fox takes Carolina to the Super Bowl. Gregg Williams is fired

2004, TD hires Mike Mularkey

2005, In the middle of his 5th season, TD with GW/MM is 30-44 with no trips to the playoffs. In the middle of his 4th season, the coach TD passed over already has more wins at 32-26 and a Super Bowl appearance

TD is hired.

The Bills go 3 & 13 putting themselves in a position to draft 4th in every round...

Selecting Mike Williams with the fourth overall and players like Josh Reed, Coy Wire and Ryan Denney. Don't all of you people stand and cheer all at once.

The Bills release RJ.

TD signs TKO, Sam Adams and Jeff Posey and ignore the "O" letting players like Price, Riemersma and Centers go at the same time destroying the Offense.

The Bills fall to 5 and 11 or 6 & 10. I forget, who can blame me? I'm trying to forget.

TD fires Gregg.

TD brings in MM.

TD drafts JP and Lee.

The Bills ignore the D and O lines bringing in players like Gandy and Bennie because JP will elude any pass rush. He's that good and #11 was that bad.

Using the formula that TD has employed, let me take a guess at what might happen in the next couple of years.

The Bills will draft another OT with their first pick. Take a year or two to improve the Offense and let the Defense age and become ineffective. There will be another QB controversy. The Bills will lose some more because of it and then TD will bring in another coach and yet another QB. Am I missing anything? Oh yeah, more losing, more jerseys and more parades for nothing. Anything else?

512035[/snapback]

That was well written---I enjoyed it.

TD is hired.

The Bills release RJ.

TD fires Gregg.

TD brings in MM.

TD drafts JP and Lee.

512035[/snapback]

You forgot about about the part where TD tells us everything is OK.

:lol: