I Have a Dream

Pass the Pipe

If you think that's lefty crap, you should see what he posted on PPP.  Basically whining because Iraqi insurgents were shot by US troops during the battle of Fajula (but had no problem with the reverse situation).  Oh yeah, and in doing so he went out of his way to insult two other posters for no particular reason.  And then he cries when others respond in kind.....tells you all you need to know about him.

511468[/snapback]

Why is it pinned and then not allow him to post to it?

Is that thread TBD's version of "stocks."

You might not agree with someone, find their viewpoints offensive... Why the vindicative side?

IMO, pinned threads like that do more harm telling people about this site than it does the person who posted it.

TSW might not be the right place to air these thoughts in regards to "policy"... Yet, these questions I ask are within the scope of this thread.

It is good that this thread has lasted this long and attempts to get ample "air time."

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is it pinned and then not allow him to post to it?

Is that thread TBD's version of "stocks."

You might not agree with someone, find their viewpoints offensive... Why the vindicative side?

IMO, pinned threads like that do more harm telling people about this site than it does the person who posted it.

TSW might not be the right place to air these thoughts in regards to "policy"... Yet, these questions I ask are within the scope of this thread.

It is good that this thread has lasted this long and attempts to get ample "air time."

511512[/snapback]

Shut up, and stick with the program.

You must refrain from references to past dictatorships, these comments metaphysically raise the ire of residents in a geometics fashion. Furthermore, henceforth, and hitherto, I suggest that you manifest your deficiencies in a more productive fashion as not to emulate those which you disparage.

Although highly offensive, I find your zanyness to be highly motivating as far as a negative end of the spectrum. When shining an ulttraviolet light on your post, I did discover its underlying motives- and they were not the positive ones you alluded to, either.

Cease and desist

You must refrain from references to past dictatorships, these comments metaphysically raise the ire of residents in a geometics fashion. Furthermore, henceforth, and hitherto, I suggest that you manifest your deficiencies in a more productive fashion as not to emulate those which you disparage.

Although highly offensive, I find your zanyness to be highly motivating as far as a negative end of the spectrum. When shining an ulttraviolet light on your post, I did discover its underlying motives- and they were not the positive ones you alluded to, either.

Cease and desist

511651[/snapback]

You shut up and stick with the program, too.

Read this and tell me this isn't the single most moronic statement ever:

It is extremely troublesome to me that the moderators of this so called “open forum” continue to deploy Gestapo tactics reminiscent of 1930’s Germany, 1920’s Russia, Serbia, or some of the extreme dictatorships of Central Africa. In an extreme case, one could easily assimilate these tactics with the ethnic cleansing practiced by these brutal regimes mentioned above except in this instance the extermination is being performed on prophetic thinkers that do not subscribe to the governing of the Buffalo Bills of which we are all constituents.

WTF kind of moron even remotely assimilates the choices by a man who provides a free forum...a forum you can join or leave by choice...with ethnic cleansing? With Gestapo tactics?

A !@#$ing moron, and I don't care whether I'm part of the problem or not. THis is just downright !@#$ing stupid.

511072[/snapback]

Your problem is that you are not a 'perpetrator' of the english language.

In my personal experience I've never been booted for expressing how I feal about the bills it was when I started saying things like "alaskin darin loves the wang" that I got in some trouble. You have too much time on your hands to write such things. If thats how you feal, then quit being bullied and start doing the bullying

In my personal experience I've never been booted for expressing how I feal about the bills it was when I started saying things like "alaskin darin loves the wang" that I got in some trouble.  You have too much time on your hands to write such things. If thats how you feal, then quit being bullied and start doing the bullying

511733[/snapback]

You can't even spell "feel". Haven't you been banned again yet? You started in on comments about the guy's wife, who you don't know - and crossed the line, mostly because you were losing in the conversation and have no idea what the words "nuance" and "cynical" actually mean. It wasn't about your sports posts.

Well even if I'm not the best speller at least I'm not totally retarted like yourself. I said the exact same thing you did. Read my post moron, I said I have never been booted for talking sports it was other stuff. And for being so dumb it is amazing that at the age of 23 I just bought a 2006 Porsche 911 to go with QX56 sitting in my driveway. And getting my MBA from the Univeristy of Missouri at the age of 21 along with the 3 franchise IMO's Pizza's I own really demonstrate how stupid I must be. God it's good to be me, quit hatin.

Well even if I'm not the best speller at least I'm not totally retarted like yourself.  I said the exact same thing you did.  Read my post moron, I said I have never been booted for talking sports it was other stuff.  And for being so dumb it is amazing that at the age of 23 I just bought a 2006 Porsche 911 to go with QX56 sitting in my driveway.  And getting my MBA from the Univeristy of Missouri at the age of 21 along with the 3 franchise IMO's Pizza's I own really demonstrate how stupid I must be.  God it's good to be me, quit hatin.

511740[/snapback]

You didn't last one day. So much for begging. You might own Pizza, but you're easy.