Buffalo favored by 4.5 this week

Fezmid

I really need to get my home theater back... So I'm going to bet a kidney on this game. But who do I pick, e-dog?!?!

EDIT: Apparantly CBS Sportsline has the line backwards and everyone else has us as a 4.5 point underdog.

CW

It's the PANTHERS who are favored by 4.5

Think about how ridiculous it would have to be the other way around.

510823[/snapback]

Well then, CBS Sportsline is wrong then....

"Buffalo Bills -4.5 Carolina Panthers

A negative number indicates that the home team is favored."

CW

yep correction, Buffalo is getting 4.5.... I Like Buffalo. The Bookies REALLY hate losman lol. I think history is the best predictor of the future. Buffalo has been a solid home team now for several years, and dog sheet on the road. I like them at home, especially getting pts.

yep correction, Buffalo is getting 4.5.... I Like Buffalo.  The Bookies REALLY hate losman lol.  I think history is the best predictor of the future.  Buffalo has been a solid home team now for several years, and dog sheet on the road.  I like them at home, especially getting pts.

510836[/snapback]

I'd like em better if they was giving points. Seems whebever a line seems wacked, ala the KC line, go with the wacked side.

I really need to get my home theater back...  So I'm going to bet a kidney on this game.  But who do I pick, e-dog?!?!

CW

510807[/snapback]

C'mon, at least get the favored team correct.

Don't worry about it. Sit back and eat leftovers. I'll be in the stadium but again cannot play the Bills. Some bad weather will help the Bills with the points though.

C'mon, at least get the favored team correct.

Don't worry about it. Sit back and eat leftovers. I'll be in the stadium but again cannot play the Bills. Some bad weather will help the Bills with the points though.

510857[/snapback]

Here's the complete list of lines from CBS Sportsline's fantasy pick'm league:

ATL- DET (+3.5)

DEN- DAL (+1.5)

BAL- CIN (- 9.5)

CAR- BUF (- 4.5)

NE- KC (- 2.5)

STL- HOU (+3.5)

CHI- TB (- 2.5)

CLE- MIN (- 4.5)

SD- WAS (+3.5)

SF- TEN (- 7.5)

JAC- ARI (+3.5)

MIA- OAK (- 7.5)

GB- PHI (- 4.5)

NYG- SEA (- 4.5)

NO- NYJ (+1.5)

PIT- IND (- 7.5)

CW

You should know anyways that Carolina will be favored.

510866[/snapback]

Really? How? After they put up a grand 3 points playing in a northern climate last week?

Where are all those explanations that the KC line was a sucker bet to have suckers bet on the Bills?

Really?  How?  After they put up a grand 3 points playing in a northern climate last week? 

510875[/snapback]

Yes, but the defense they were facing was the Bears'. I bet they would put up more points than that if they were playing at Lambeau. They have had a six game winning streak. While I don't agree that history is a predictor of future, our team appears to be in shambles right now.

Yes, but the defense they were facing was the Bears'. I bet they would put up more points than that if they were playing at Lambeau. They have had a six game winning streak. While I don't agree that history is a predictor of future, our team appears to be in shambles right now.

510904[/snapback]

5 of the 6 wins in that streak are 5 (GB,AZ,DET,MIN, NYJ) of the 8-10 teams that are undeniably worse than we are right now...not saying we will win, but don't think of them as unstoppable either...