Our record if DB were still here?

Tcali

No one here seriously thinks we would have a better record with Drew. It's impossible, no one can watch the disaster that is the Bills OL and say things like that. No way. They are trying to put one over on you.

We've all seen how Drew performs under our NFL worst OL....

probably the same maybe 1 game better,drew aint doing that great on the cowboys he just has a coach that knows how to use him.drew didnt beat the eagles the 2nd time around roy williams got that late interception for the cowboys and drew threw away the game to seattle so he cost them a game.drew is a decent qb on a team with a good offensive line and a good tight end.after td invested in drew he should have built a line to protect him,that is where td failed.

If your team has a good to great offensive line, Drew is a better QB than Holcomb.

If your team has an offensive line like ours, you need a guy who can dump the ball off, make something out of nothing, and above all not take the sack. You need Holcomb instead of Drew.

Sorry you can say what you want but I say at least 6-4

We beat NE and Atlanta with Drew.

Maybe 7-3

510684[/snapback]

What are you smoking that makes you think we'd have a shot in hell against NE with Drew? Hes bellycheck's personal b!tch...

Top 10 Times Drew Showed He Was A Leader With The Bills In 2003 & 2004:

:doh:

510126[/snapback]

he is 15-4 in last 19 games ( I think! ). I doubt that that has nothing to do with his leadership qualities as he is a QB!

What are you smoking that makes you think we'd have a shot in hell against NE with Drew? Hes bellycheck's personal b!tch...

511427[/snapback]

Seems to be doing well with the less talented cowboys.

7-3 I believe.

Maybe I am smoking the same thing people in Buffalo did when they ran Parker, Ziegler,....ect...out of town.

Seems to be doing well with the less talented cowboys.

7-3 I believe.

Maybe I am smoking the same thing people in Buffalo did when they ran Parker, Ziegler,....ect...out of town.

511634[/snapback]

Without McGahee last year Drew started 0-4, with McGahee he finished 9-3.

10 full games with McGahee this year would probably have gotten him a 6-4 maybe 7-3. I think a final 9-7 record would be very likely and a tough loss in the first round.

Record depends on whether the Bills had spent the offseason fixing what really is wrong with the team--the line--instead of picking a scapegoat. If the Bills had collected Dallas's line, there's no reason to believe the Bills wouldn't have Dallas's record. If the Bills merely kept the status quo from last year, the record would be just about what it is now.