We just have to execute better

JÂy RÛßeÒ

:w00t:

I'm just glad I didn't spend a grand to head west for that mess.

508380[/snapback]

Agreed, though we weren't feeling so great after the Saints game, were we?

I only wasted $160 this weekend, watching the Ravens beat a listless Steelers team today.

Agreed, though we weren't feeling so great after the Saints game, were we?

Yeah, but that was cheap compared to what this trip would've been. I'm sure the pregame festivities were quite something tho...

I only wasted $160 this weekend, watching the Ravens beat a listless Steelers team today.

Tell me again why we invest so much of our hard earned $ on this... :lol::w00t:

Yeah, but that was cheap compared to what this trip would've been.  I'm sure the pregame festivities were quite something tho...

508397[/snapback]

I'm not that big a fan of TJ, so I don't know how great the "pregame festivities" would have been. That game was a possibility for me just to get to meet the guys out west who don't come to the east coast to see the Bills.

Tell me again why we invest so much of our hard earned $ on this... :lol:  :w00t:

508397[/snapback]

I wish I knew. I think Cowher saw that the Bengals were playing the Colts, figured that they'd lose (albeit correctly), then decided not to start Roethlisberger today, which allowed Maddox to lead the Steelers to a loss.

I'm just glad I didn't spend a grand to head west for that mess.

Agreed!

But if I'm going to suffer the embarrassment of a 48 to 10 loss. I'd rather have it in San Diego than in Miami, New England or some other place where the opposing fans would contribute to the humiliation.

I'll bet the tailgate in 80 degree weather was a lot of fun though.

The answer: Until Ralph Wilson dies, I will not buy another ticket, another jersey attend another camp.

I hope other fans do so as well.

508751[/snapback]

Why can't you be nicer and reword.... Until "RW sells this team"....You never

want to wish death on anyone, however old they might be....