Star Wars Marathon

lawnboy1977

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love SW threads <_<

Why don't any of you other SW nerds live closer to Atlanta? I just put in a projector with a 120" screen (digital surround sound courtesy of Magnepan :w00t:.....I'd love to geek out with some of you who are die hard fans. I don't mind referring to myself as a SW geek, cause I could kick most of your assses anyway  :P  Seriously, I'm used to working 12 hr shifts, so to have a SW marathon would be killer.

A couple of other tidbits.....

- I still say that MANY people who didn't like the prequels (particularly Ep.I) didn't really understand or pay attention to all the strategizing and maneuvering behind the scenes.

- I think I'd advise people to watch them in the same order the rest of us saw them in.....OT first, then PT. I think it adds a whole lot of depth to the characters, and I also think the PT will be more interesting than if you hadn't already seen the OT.

- I also agree that Sith was far and away the best of the prequels, and while there are parts that I'll fast forward through on repeat viewings, I agree with what was said above about their being some really cool stuff in there, too.....I thought all the scenes with Darth Maul were cool as hell.

506102[/snapback]

I may hafta take you up on that offer some time zepp, and make the 4 or so hr drive from Tallahassee 0:) Because i am just as big a SW nerd as the rest of the lot...

I may hafta take you up on that offer some time zepp, and make the 4 or so hr drive from Tallahassee <_< Because i am just as big a SW nerd as the rest of the lot...

506122[/snapback]

Anytime, bro.....I'm actually planning some pretty nice upgrades to the HT over the next month or so too (have to keep up with Fezmid, lol), so if you ever do find yourself up this way let me know! Hell, you can even bring that fish fan roomie of yours :w00t:

Ok, did anyone hear about this guy that watched all 6 movies at the exact same time and listed a bunch of things that "sync-up"? One of my fellow SW GEEK's found this and shared it with me earlier this week. Originally he tried to view them simultaneously overlaping eachother, but that got too messed up so then he watched on 6 different "screens".... worth checking out.

here's the link, there are some interesting coincidences with things happening at the exact same time in several movies... you have to check it out and read and look at the pics of all six at the same time

http://www.weirdhat.com/swsimultaneously/

Ok, did anyone hear about this guy that watched all 6 movies at the exact same time  and listed a bunch of things that "sync-up"?  One of my fellow SW GEEK's found this and shared it with me earlier this week.  Originally he tried to view them simultaneously overlaping eachother, but that got too messed up so then he watched on 6 different "screens".... worth checking out.

here's the link, there are some interesting coincidences with things happening at the exact same time in several movies... you have to check it out and read and look at the pics of all six at the same time

506345[/snapback]

After looking at the site, I can't see much point to it. Theres no big connections other than the ones we already know about. I just can't believe that someone actually took the time to watch them like that at the same time.

Ok, did anyone hear about this guy that watched all 6 movies at the exact same time  and listed a bunch of things that "sync-up"?  One of my fellow SW GEEK's found this and shared it with me earlier this week.  Originally he tried to view them simultaneously overlaping eachother, but that got too messed up so then he watched on 6 different "screens".... worth checking out.

506345[/snapback]

Yeah, but what happens when you watch all six at the same time while listening to Dark Side of the Moon? :lol: