Story About Security Guard

buckeyemike

Maybe Mike Williams, with a solid week of practice, could fill in for the guy?

503892[/snapback]

Well I don't know. After all, he's been playing right tackle for eight years, so to expect him to do this job with only one week of practice may be asking too much. ;)

I give this guy credit for doing his job.  He could have been watching the game instead of the fans, but he didn't turn, even when the crowd was yelling and screaming.  He knew the Bills were driving in his direction, yet he kept watching the stands.

503450[/snapback]

Really?!? Now I thought he was stupid for the exact same thing. Photographers scrambling, crowd yelling - you might want to take a peak behind you!! I don't think anarchy will ensue in those couple of seconds.

Really?!?  Now I thought he was stupid for the exact same thing.  Photographers scrambling, crowd yelling - you might want to take a peak behind you!!  I don't think anarchy will ensue in those couple of seconds.

504293[/snapback]

I'm guessing the point in time that there is a Bills player in the opposing team's end zone is the exact time you have to worry about fans diving/falling out of the stands...

I'm guessing the point in time that there is a Bills player in the opposing team's end zone is the exact time you have to worry about fans diving/falling out of the stands...

504647[/snapback]

And I'm guessing the guy was thinking, " Yeah right, like the Bills are gonna throw a long touchdown pass twice in the same game. I aint turning arou........OOF."

And I'm guessing the guy was thinking, " Yeah right, like the Bills are gonna throw a long touchdown pass twice in the same game. I aint turning arou........OOF."

504926[/snapback]

You're right, they could have at least warned him that Losman was in the game... :)