guess it takes about 4 games

Johnny

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny.  I USED to hear that Tom Brady won all by himself.  That of course was BEFORE Tedy Bruschi returned from his stroke.  Now it's Tom Brady and Tedy Bruschi don't lose, their teammates do.

501797[/snapback]

Not to fan the flames, but did anyone see the TD pass that Bruschi broke up in the endzone today? It was un-godly.....seriously!

Home games vs. lousey AFC teams...isn't that how Holcomb put up his two wins as a starter?

501786[/snapback]

yes it is.....-- although he did put up a decent showing against NE though minus his gay poolboy immitation on the last play.:--AND--the fact that a panicky playing at the time/shellshocked/wet nbehind the ears Losman may have lost those 2 games.

PS---I am happy that JP did well...and he should be starting.

Funny.  I USED to hear that Tom Brady won all by himself.  That of course was BEFORE Tedy Bruschi returned from his stroke.  Now it's Tom Brady and Tedy Bruschi don't lose, their teammates do.

501797[/snapback]

What's up with all the patriot-envy that's erupting suddenly?

Why this comment out of the blue? (Especially since I've NEVER heard anyone say that about Brady, even when it was deserved.)

Not to fan the flames, but did anyone see the TD pass that Bruschi broke up in the endzone today?  It was un-godly.....seriously!

501800[/snapback]

tex..who do you like at quarterback now? i'm back! the frustration is over ....jp showed the promise for a future, the flash of ability, you said he hadn't and maybe never would................

win or lose it's going to be fun again

even escaping the rush to throw a couple of those away looked brilliant, and the second touchdown pass was as accurate as you can possibly get......holcomb hasn't made a throw like that his entire career.

give it up bufftex, you, and "holcombs arm" were dead wrong

for Losman to pass Holcombs ability gained in 9 years

501757[/snapback]

Reality check. Losman connected on two deep routes, one he underthrew badly but Evans made a very nice play. Everyone will jump up and down and claim Losman was terrific just because we won. Next week, when JP stinks it up you'll be calling for Holcomb. It never changes.

Reality check.  Losman connected on two deep routes, one he underthrew badly but Evans made a very nice play.  Everyone will jump up and down and claim Losman was terrific just because we won.  Next week, when JP stinks it up you'll be calling for Holcomb.  It never changes.

501857[/snapback]

i never called for holcomb..........underthrown badly? maybe if you were trying to catch it......evans did make it to the nfl, the throw was fine.....

Just wondering why reasonable topics about the Bills degenerate suddenly and abrubtly into childish jabs and diatribes at players.  Is it a repressed feelings thing?

LOL! I'm not the one getting my panties in a wad because Tom Brady's name was besmirched. And this topic didn't "degenerate," or it didn't start to go that way until you chimed in.

Reality check.  Losman connected on two deep routes, one he underthrew badly but Evans made a very nice play.  Everyone will jump up and down and claim Losman was terrific just because we won.  Next week, when JP stinks it up you'll be calling for Holcomb.  It never changes.

501857[/snapback]

Agreed, the ball was under thrown (though not "badly"). However, what Losman does that Holcomb doesn't do is actually throw the ball downfield and give his WRs a chance to make a play. It paid off twice today. The passes don’t have to always be perfect (though Losman’s second TD was as perfect as it gets).

There were lots of people who kept saying that the reason Holcomb doesn't throw the ball downfield (or even intermediate throws) is because he doesn't have time to throw. How is it that the moment Losman comes into the game there's suddenly time to throw something more than a 10 yard pass?

LOL!  I'm not the one getting my panties in a wad because Tom Brady's name was besmirched.  And this topic didn't "degenerate," or it didn't start to go that way until you chimed in.

501910[/snapback]

Hey, I couldn't care less about Tom Brady. I was just wondering why you went off in a wierd direction like that.