BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!

sven233

Teddy Bruschi just broke up another pass!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe this! I have never in my entire life seen a pass broken up! On the goal line no less! This is unbelievable!

SET YOUR TIVO!!!! We'll be back in a moment to show him walking off the field! We might get exclusive coverage of Teddy Bruschi, THE ALMIGHTY, as he spits and blows his nose between plays!!

In fact, just keep it right here. Forget about the other game that you were watching. I can't believe this, but if you look close, you can actually see Teddy Bruschi, THE ALMIGHTY, taking an actual breath! WOW, he is now breathing at a regular rate!!!! I only WISH I could take a breath like this man....I MEAN GOD........This is WAY TOO MUCH!!!!!! Just look at him walk. If we are blessed enough to see him run I might faint! He is just TOO much for words..........

THIS MUST STOP NOW!!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY HAD A BREAKING STORY FROM NY IN THE MIDDLE OF THE GAME TO SHOW HIM BREAKING UP A FREAKING PASS.........UNBELIEVEABLE...........

The great thing is, the  bitching about Tedy Bruschi has now officially passed the annointing of Bruschi as more annoying.

STFU about Tedy Bruschi - or put in your resume to write for SNL.  They love people who hang onto jokes that were funny ten years ago.

501621[/snapback]

I wish there were an applause smilie on this thing.

IT WAS TWO WEEKS AGO EVERYONE. LET IT GO.

<_<  it is sad that a man puts football ahead of his family.  TB is a great player.  He has nothing to prove.  Perhaps someone else will raise his children.

501843[/snapback]

Great post Doctor. Until you've walked a mile in the man's shoes, you have no right to criticize his decision to play. Your last line is "NO CLASS."