The "Christian" right

Chilly

Maybe you know better.

500014[/snapback]

Its amazing. I can't get away with a parking violation and this guy, with an IQ of about 27, 30 tops, is a major narcotics player and has about as much of a chance of ever going to jail as my Grandma Pepina.

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh! So it's acceptable to generalise and bash Christians for what they believe, but if I were to say:

"Muslims are barbarians. They mistreat women and propagate violence and war."

-or-

"Jews are money-hungry power mongers"

I would be instantly castigated as a bigot and racist?

Hypocrisy, thy name is liberal elite.

499890[/snapback]

No, you already are a bigot. How could we forget your "be suspicious of all darkies thread"? In case you've forgotten: here it is.

My church is sponsoring a family of refugees from the Sudan, they never heard of christmas.  There is a guy on our soccer team from Gabon, has no idea what christmas is all about let alone the date.  We have a temp from India, has no more idea when christ was born than I know when buddha was born.

Big world.

499913[/snapback]

A. I doubt the market share for your local dry cleaner will diminish much even if they miss out on 100% of the business from Gabon. Just a guess.

B. The church of satanic atheist soccer players named Rufus sponsors Sudanese refugees? Who knew? :wacko:

Oh yes, my favorite type of thread.

Most of you already know how I feel about this.

I do love the hypocracy though. Right next to my Bush/Cheney sticker on my car, I have a Darwin fish (I guarantee no one else has this combo). About a week ago, some a-hole yells to me, "burn in hell, you atheist freak." Gotta love the religious types... :wacko::lol:

Over an automotive decal?  That's someone who has problems in life well beyond religion.

500181[/snapback]

I saw the whole thing. I think the guy was flustered and just latched on to something to scream at Ed about.

Ed had just made an unsafe lane change and almost ran that poor guy right into me. I would have made sure he hemorrhaged big time.

I saw the whole thing.  I think the guy was flustered and just latched on to something to scream at Ed about.

Ed had just made an unsafe lane change and almost ran that poor guy right into me.  I would have made sure he hemorrhaged big time.

500185[/snapback]

At least wait five minutes in between posts, Tom! :wacko::lol:

A. I doubt the market share for your local dry cleaner will diminish much even if they miss out on 100% of the business from Gabon.  Just a guess.

B. The church of satanic atheist soccer players named Rufus sponsors Sudanese refugees?  Who knew?  ;)

500155[/snapback]

What can I tell you? I am a tangle of incongruencies.

Sorry, I am not losing sleep over the pernicious problem of "christian bashing".  The super majority acting like a powerless minority is sickening. 

499922[/snapback]

So then you do hate Christians. Thanks for going on record as saying that.

And yes, there is a public campaign being waged in this country to eliminate any public display of any Christian artifacts or ideals, whether you like it or not. All this is being done under the guise of "separation of church and state" by people who have NO idea what the anti-establishment clause is.

Yeah, so go ahead and feel good about anti-Christianism. Maybe this same attitude will swing full circle and attack whatever belief YOU hold.

Just look at the tone of this thread. Any Christian is now a "religious freak" whereas no muslim or jew would EVER be subjected to such terminology in any public forum.

Hypocrite.

No, you already are a bigot. How could we forget your "be suspicious of all darkies thread"? In case you've forgotten: here it is.

500145[/snapback]

And, like I said, I was roundly castigated for pointing out the obvious fact that the attackers were Muslims.

Yet, somehow, I think if I'd have attacked a Christian for something or other, there would be far less of an outcry.

Just a hunch.