Be sure to go and vote tommorow.

Thanks for the reminder, stuck.

I'm pretty sure that you're outside of Cincinnati city limits, but if you're within, I've been working pretty closely with John Eby's campaign for city council (even did his website - www.johneby.com). I'll be with his crew at Price Hill Chilli tomorrow night hoping for a win.

What are you running for now?  Hoping for a Presidential recall?

497155[/snapback]

Judge of Elections and Inspector of Elections (hopefully winning one of them). I will let you know the results on Wednesday.

Only thing on the ballot in my town is the Ca propositions. I support Arnold on all of them. Voted by permanent absentee ballot (can do that in CA) two weks ago.

497180[/snapback]

And it looks like your vote mattered. :D

so...through your overwhelmingly blue tinted glasses, please explain to me why

Voters overwhelmingly defeated Proposition 76, the governor's centerpiece proposal to slow the growth of state spending. Proposition 77, which would have redrawn legislative and congressional districts, was knocked down by a similar margin.

Failing by slimmer spreads were Proposition 74, a plan to make teachers work longer to achieve tenure, and Proposition 73, which would have restricted political spending by public employee unions.

are bad

seems like they were all shot down for stupid partisan reasons and union greed

All four of the Republic governor's signature ballot proposals were rejected in Tuesday's election, which pitted him against two of California's powerhouse political forces -- public employee unions and Democrats who control the Legislature.

The unions spent millions of dollars to beat Schwarzenegger's propositions to limit the use of their member dues for political purposes, cap state spending, redraw legislative districts and restrict public school teacher tenure.

but i'm looking at this from the outside...so let's hear it

Edit: since when was the word re-tarded censored to "Dawgged"?