BOLD GAMEDAY PREDICTIONS

Webster Guy

Bledsoe throws four interceptions, Henry fumbles twice, Moulds drops five passes, the offensive line gets dominated, McGahee stays in Oakland and refuses to get on the plane while demanding a trade to the Raiders, the defense allows 42 points and 600 yards, and Lindell kicks 15 field goals (all over 40 yards).

Bills win 45-42, and it's one big love fest at Two Bills Drive.

Bledsoe throws four interceptions, Henry fumbles twice, Moulds drops five passes, the offensive line gets dominated, McGahee stays in Oakland and refuses to get on the plane while demanding a trade to the Raiders, the defense allows 42 points and 600 yards, and Lindell kicks 15 field goals (all over 40 yards).

Bills win 45-42, and it's one big love fest at Two Bills Drive.

36240[/snapback]

Man, I knew you were being sarcastic and it still hurt to read that.

51-3. I wish radio shack would make a commercial where howie long is dreaming about that...

First he dreams about the terrible 51-3 loss in the AFC championship. then he's awaken by his cell phone. its terry bradshaw telling him it was just a terrible dream... then he goes to sleep. then jim kelly comes in his bedroom, takes his cell phone, drops back to pass, and throws it straight up howie's a$$

OK, I think we should have a thread where people make predictions that are in reality improbable, but could happen. Then if someone actually hits one, they get some little award.

OK, I'll start:

Lee Evans will catch 2 TD's this Sunday.

36229[/snapback]

Bills will not get a sack against the Raiders.

Bills will not get a sack against the Raiders.

36497[/snapback]

Jake Groove at Center and Gallery starting?

Sam Adams - Pat williams - Aaron Schobel will all get sacks! You keep an eye on Ryan Denney too, this boy is real! :angry:

Jake Groove at Center and Gallery starting?

Sam Adams - Pat williams - Aaron Schobel will all get sacks! You keep an eye on Ryan Denney too, this boy is real!  :angry:

36502[/snapback]

I( wish J grove was starting because he clearly Raiders best Center. C A Treu will start and he offers nothing in running game. To get a sack this week , I don't think it will come from your Des but up the middle as Treu is the only weak link on Oline.