REF CHEATS BUFFALO ON BRUSCHI NIGHT

DonBBnFL

I Have never seen such BS in my life! Everyone knows that ball touched the ground before it was ever under controll by the receiver. That play swung the door open for the Patriots. Holcomb you flat out Stink! What was that 4th down garbage? Mr clutch when the game is on the line! You blew it Kelly!

Time to go to Losman, a least the kid has heart!

I Have never seen such BS in my life! Everyone knows that ball touched the ground before it was ever under controll by the receiver. That play swung the door open for the Patriots. Holcomb you flat out Stink! What was that 4th down garbage? Mr clutch when the game is on the line! You blew it Kelly!

491095[/snapback]

anyone else see it...i didnt see anything to overturn it

491095[/snapback]

Yes. Great first post. Don't worry though the NFL will apologize later in the week for the two bs calls. The other was the Moulds pass interference.

491095[/snapback]

This game was decided before it was even played. Everyone knew it, had i not been a bills fan i wouldnt have even known who the pats were playing until they showed the bills 5 minutes into their coverage of the game.

491109[/snapback]

It hit the ground, and it was VERY CLEAR that it did. It was a VERY BAD call..ANYONE would could not see that ball hit the ground should be shot on sight

491109[/snapback]

Even though everybody in the announcing booth for ESPN felt it should be overturned, I thought that was less iffy than the "pushoff" against Moulds. There were plenty of plays that went for scores just on the highlight reels on PrimeTime that were bigger pushoffs than that... but they weren't against the Payolas, were they?

yeah i saw it... the whole world saw it... that ball hit the ground rotated in a way differently than the body.

491121[/snapback]

Yeah the one fugging angle was enough evidence to overturn it. What were they using the sky cam angle?

there were a bunch of bad calls tonight.  it was clear to me that the Pats had to win the game, for the good of the league. 

the first 7 minutes of the broadcast were all about Bruschi, the word Bills was mentioned twice.

491133[/snapback]

7 minutes?

491109[/snapback]

The ball was bobbled, and he did not make any football moves with it. The ball did hit the ground before he wrapped it up.

I saw it, 10 times already.... That was not a catch and had that been our guy, it would have been ruled incomplete. But the officials weren't done, the bull crap PI call on Mould finished their input, yet Holcomb still had one more chance on........and........

491109[/snapback]

Auctually there were quite a few blown calls

I. Branch catch on the sidelines <challange play> - balli hit the ground and was moving as he rolled over

II. Branch catch next series hit the ground as he dove <no challenges left...not like it mattered>

III. Josh Reed was not down when the whistle blew him dead

IV. At best the Moulds PI should have been incidental contact

V. Allowing Holcumb to throw a pass at the LOS when its 4th and 8 ...

<well Im still pissed on that last one>

The ball was bobbled, and he did not make any football moves with it. The ball did hit the ground before he wrapped it up.

I saw it, 10 times already.... That was not a catch and had that been our guy, it would have been ruled incomplete. But the officials weren't done, the bull crap PI call on Mould finished their input, yet Holcomb still had one more chance on........and........

491156[/snapback]

damn may need to get me eyes checked out......i was trying hard to see what paul was sure of

Auctually there were quite a few blown calls

I. Branch catch on the sidelines <challange play> - balli hit the ground and was moving as he rolled over

II. Branch catch next series hit the ground as he dove <no challenges left...not like it mattered>

III. Josh Reed was not down when the whistle blew him dead

IV. At best the Moulds PI should have been incidental contact

V. Allowing Holcumb to throw a pass at the LOS when its 4th and 8 ...

<well Im still pissed on that last one>

491199[/snapback]

the reed not being down is the one that drives me nuts....wish he would have kept going to the endzone to bring more attention to it