If we get smoked in the first half tonight

If we can't hang with the Pats in the first half, there's no reason to think we will come back and win the game with Holcomb behind center. I say, let's see what JP can do.

The organization put their chips behind this kid, let's see what happens. The rebuilding may very well begin tonight, but it's better than deluding themselves and their fans into thinking they are a contender.

Hard to believe JP will ever improve by running the scout team during the week and riding the pine on Sundays.

Maybe DonnaHo is a plant by the Rooney family who are holding a grudge against Ralph for making them come into the inferior AFC after the merger and for Haslett's kicking Terry "the brain" Bradshaw's head one fine autumn day at Rich Stadium. Yes. I meant Rich Stadium.

If we can't hang with the Pats in the first half, there's no reason to think we will come back and win the game with Holcomb behind center.  I say, let's see what JP can do.

The organization put their chips behind this kid, let's see what happens.  The rebuilding may very well begin tonight, but it's better than deluding themselves and their fans into thinking they are a contender.

489612[/snapback]

I can't disagree with this.

I hate to say it, but I fully expect JP to get at least a quarter of play tonight when we're being blown out by the Pats.

489619[/snapback]

maybe we will be soooo far ahead jp will come in for mop up duty and relearn how to hand off to willis!