Pats' Injuries

We all know the Pats list bogus injuries on the report.  Does anyone know if the injuries to the three secondary members -Sanders, Starks, Gay - listed as questionable or figments of Belichik's imagination?

488449[/snapback]

I doubt it matters. Most likely, this is Belichick's sly plan to lure Tom Clements into thinking they have a banged up secondary, and we know what happens when Clements is faced with a banged up secondary.

We get hammered.

We all know the Pats list bogus injuries on the report.  Does anyone know if the injuries to the three secondary members -Sanders, Starks, Gay - listed as questionable or figments of Belichik's imagination?

488449[/snapback]

Doesn't matter. Our coaches are so classy, not only would they not run up the score, they prefer not to take advantage of an opponent's weaknesses. That would be poor sportsmanship.

I doubt it matters. Most likely, this is Belichick's sly plan to lure Tom Clements into thinking they have a banged up secondary, and we know what happens when Clements is faced with a banged up secondary.

We get hammered.

488533[/snapback]

Except for Darin....

488449[/snapback]

If I had to guess, I'd say Starks is 100% likely to play. Gay is probably in the 75% range to play at least a little bit (he seemingly had a setback this week although he played sporadically in Denver after missing a few games), and I'd put Sanders more at 25% (hasn't yet practiced).

488449[/snapback]

Actually BB has noticed that teams with banged up secondaries beat Buffalo, so he probably went and injured them himself. :doh::doh:

CW

is it me or has every team we played vs this year had a banged up secondary

489277[/snapback]

The Pats really are banged up. In a prevent defensive set 2 weeks ago they inserted 2 wide receivers. This team is as close to ripe for a loss as we've seen since the Milloy game.

Offensive and defensive coordinators gone. Dillon banged up (and even bigger, he works without a yardage incentive clause in his contract this year!), Matt Light gone, the o line looking average and Brady looking vulnerable. Hell, even Belichick just got a divorce.

McGahee is going to have a big game. Turn down the sound on the TV because the Brady stuff will make you barf, but hang in for a late game surprise.

I predict a win on Monday Night Football for the Bills.

The Pats really are banged up.  In a prevent defensive set 2 weeks ago they inserted 2 wide receivers.  This team is as close to ripe for a loss as we've seen since the Milloy game.

Offensive and defensive coordinators gone. Dillon banged up (and even bigger, he works without a yardage incentive clause in his contract this year!), Matt Light gone, the o line looking average and Brady looking vulnerable. Hell, even Belichick just got a divorce.

McGahee is going to have a big game. Turn down the sound on the TV because the Brady stuff will make you barf, but hang in for a late game surprise.

I predict a win on Monday Night Football for the Bills.

489304[/snapback]

Terrific! The game's on Sunday night. :doh: