what can we expect from the Pats?

Every game Ive watched of the Pats this season they have passed and passed and passed the ball. Then they will sprinkle in the run here and there. I know this because #1 I have the nfl package from DTV and #2 I have Dillon on my fantasy team and i curse at the tv when they dont give him the ball. Not to mention he has been banged up the past few weeks and is listed as questionable for this week too.

So that leaves Patrick Pass to carry the load and the Patriots will not rely on him to win the game. They will put their faith and their game plan on the right arm of Brady and he will throw to all his wideouts and tight end.

They average 383 yards of total offense and Brady is near 300 per game. I have a feeling Buffalo will try to do what they did to Vick and that blitz all the time. Brady behind his solid o-line (11 sacks allowed) will throw on the Bills and I also think he will go deep on more than one occasion.

Hopefully the Bills have something in mind on defense to stop Brady from picking them apart. Although everyone thinks the Pats will try to expoilt Buffalo's weak run defense I think it will just the opposite.

The Pats are far from the team that dominated opponents in years past and are closer to the rest of the afc east teams then ever before. If the Bills play like they did in Oakland they will get crushed on National tv but if they can come up with a way to slow down Brady and keep the crowd out of it I really think we have a chance. If I was MM I would run Willis until he falls down and cant take another handoff then I would bring in Shaud and run him. If you go three and out- so what. Play d then get the ball back and run again.

Sometimes MM is too cute on O. For once lets just pound the ball for 60 minutes and see what happens.

probably an ass kicking...if BB doesn't run the ball against our porous defense then he's not the genious he's been built up to be over the last few years. What can we expect on the broadcast??? A complete Marcia and Tedy love fest that will sicken most of the general public and cause most to hit the "mute" button on their remotes.

Go away troll

488398[/snapback]

Why is someone who is providing his opinion of this week's game a troll? If he had said, "the Bills are going to kick ass" would that have deemed him worthy of non-troll status? I don't get why some individuals on this board are intolerant of other people's opinions when they are not aligned with theirs. :mellow:

Why is someone who is providing his opinion of this week's game a troll? ... I don't get why some individuals on this board are intolerant of other people's opinions when they are not aligned with theirs.

What if the other person in question happens to be a typically obnoxious Patriot's fan with a long history of trolling on this board? Would that qualify them for troll status?

What if the other person in question happens to be a typically obnoxious Patriot's fan with a long history of trolling on this board? Would that qualify them for troll status?

488413[/snapback]

Perhaps. I understand your venom.

If your a masochistic Bills fan, there's nothing better than being in the same division as Bill Belichick. He will serve up pain and agony for your team in an almost unparalleled number of ways. And then, just when you think you've seen all the ways your team can be, not just beaten, but shamed and humiliated, he will come up with yet another way to drag your team through the mud.

Since I'm not a masochist, I hate this. I hate the fact that Belichick is so much smarter than TD. I hate the fact that Brady is a better QB than this organization has seen since Kelly--if indeed Kelly was Brady's equal. I hate the fact that even the Patriots' grounds crew is probably better in some way than the Bills' equivalent. And I hate the fact that the only three certainties in this world are death, taxes, and Belichick owning the Bills.

For Sunday's game, Belichick has excellent options for when his team is on offense. Jerry Gray hasn't been able to stop the Patriots' passing attack back when he had Pat Williams and Takeo Spikes; and he won't be able to stop it now those players are gone. Alternatively, Belichick may decide it's time to take advantage of the Bills' porous run defense. I personally expect to see the Patriots use the pass early to move the chains and tire out the Bills' defense, then run the ball later to continue to move the chains and protect the lead.