out with the old

1billsfan

After the crushing Raider defeat, and with now only a sliver of hope for the playoffs, I've changed my outlook on the Bills. I am now looking forward to seeing the new generation of the Bills replacing the old generation.

Namely these players:

JP Losman

Duke Preston

Roscoe Parrish

Jason Peters

Kevin Evertt

I could even see that they could all be playing substansially better ball than the players that they're replacing by season's end. The vets gave us their "no mas" performance in Oakland so no tears being shed for them here.

I'm beginning to feel the same way. I've had enough pain during this short season that I'm ready to just plug JP in there and endure the rest. And if JP, why not the rest.

I just wish we had someone like that to plug into the defense.

IMHO, we should start Losman after NE, even if we win against NE.

The Bills need " a spark" no matter which way you look at it.

In addition to starting Losman, I also think they need to bring in fresh guys on the o-line.

1) Peters at RT

2) Preston start at RG

3) Teague at Center

4) Geisinger at LG

5) Gandy at LT

Backups would be McFarland, Villarrial, and Fat Bennie.

Let the injuries heal, the guys playing right now are liabilities and risk permanant problems.

AND, how much worse can these new guys be than the guys hobbled with injury or unconditioned like Fat Bennie????

Mularkey needs to do something quick. He would at least be getting the inexperienced backups some experience. Like I said, how much worse could they be??? The off week would give these guys two weeks to get to know each other, which is actually more than the starters have had together all season.

This IS a rebuilding team.

In addition to starting Losman, I also think they need to bring in fresh guys on the o-line.

1) Peters at RT

2) Preston start at RG

3) Teague at Center

4) Geisinger at LG

5) Gandy at LT

487545[/snapback]

Why would you drop Mike Williams...He is our best lineman.

1) Peters at RT

2) Preston start at RG

3) Teague at Center

4) Geisinger at LG

5) Gandy at LT

Let the injuries heal, the guys playing right now are liabilities and risk permanant problems.

AND, how much worse can these new guys be than the guys hobbled with injury or unconditioned like Fat Bennie????

Mularkey needs to do something quick. He would at least be getting the inexperienced backups some experience. Like I said, how much worse could they be??? The off week would give these guys two weeks to get to know each other, which is actually more than the starters have had together all season.

487545[/snapback]

You must have a death wish for JP? Geisinger????????? Please, the guy is so far from the starting lineup, Bob Lamb & R. Rich could do just as good a job as Geisinger. Please! If you want to put Preston at center or guard, that's ok. But just putting in guys who haven't played at all (for a valid reason) and then trying to give JP a legitimate shot at success doesn't work. A much better line is one where Bennie goes to the bench, not Williams & Villarrial. I still can't see any long term future at T for either Peters or Gandy.

Next year's tackles are going to be M. Williams and a rookie. Preston will be at

center. Villarrial will be 1 guard and someone else will be the other guard-but it won't be Geisinger.

1) Peters at RT

2) Preston start at RG

3) Teague at Center

4) Geisinger at LG

5) Gandy at LT

487545[/snapback]

As much as Mike Williams is an unmotivated player he's still our best player on the line which tells you how bad our O-Line really is.