AFC Offensive Player of the Week

Dillon's still questionable on the Patriots' injury list.

487392[/snapback]

I'm still going to start him on my fantasy money team.

The way we been stuffin the run he should get 128 yds and 2 tds at about 75% health!

!@#$ I could prolly get 100 yds on em at this point :doh:

Exactly.  This run defense is the medicine to cure a mediocre running attack.  Haven't rushed for 100 yards yet or scored a TD?  Come play the Bills, we'll get you back on track!

487385[/snapback]

Ummmm, last I checked Jordan did both those things the last time the Raiders ran him 25+ times, against genius Bill Parcells and his Cowboys who, last I checked were 7th in rushing....and I believe it was this season....

...and Ronnie Brown put 132 yards and a TD on the #3 Panther D the game before we played the Dolphins...

Deuce had 3 rushing TD's in the 3 games previous to meeting the Bills.

and Cadillac ran for 148 yards and 1 TD in the one game they had before they met up with the Bills....

The only back to not accomplish either before meeting the Bills was Curtis Martin.

...care to rephrase...?

I'm still going to start him on my fantasy money team.

487409[/snapback]

I have no doubt that there isn't an available NE free agent available in any league right now at any position. They're starting to pick up assistant coaches and ball-boys in one of my leagues.

Ummmm, last I checked Jordan did both those things the last time the Raiders ran him 25+ times, against genius Bill Parcells and his Cowboys who, last I checked were 7th in rushing....and I believe it was this season....

...and Ronnie Brown put 132 yards and a TD on the #3 Panther D the game before we played the Dolphins...

Deuce had 3 rushing TD's in the 3 games previous to meeting the Bills.

and Cadillac ran for 148 yards and 1 TD in the one game they had before they met up with the Bills....

The only back to not accomplish either before meeting the Bills was Curtis Martin.

...care to rephrase...?

487412[/snapback]

How did Domanick Davis do the week before we played the Texans?

Oh Nevermind :doh:

Why not just give Jordan credit for a job well done?

487325[/snapback]

Yes, it is just a job well done by all the OLs and RBs that have wracked up yardage on the ground against this D. The D played well every single week and just happened to go against teams that should be credited for a job well done. :doh: