KANSAS CITY CHIEFS L

San Diego Chargers L

CAROLINA PANTHERS L

Miami Dolphins W

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS L

DENVER BRONCOS L

Cincinnati Bengals L

New York Jets W

So we will be 11-5 and get a nice low draft pick. Donahoe in his infinite wisdom will pick and injured running back, or a speed wide receiver. After all we can get some undrafted free agent O linemen, and some defensive players from the Houston Texans practice squad. It’s all good! :w00t:

HOUSTON TEXANS W

Tampa Bay Buccaneers L

ATLANTA FALCONS L

New Orleans Saints L

MIAMI DOLPHINS W

NEW YORK JETS W

Oakland Raiders L

New England Patriots L

KANSAS CITY CHIEFS L

San Diego Chargers L

CAROLINA PANTHERS L

Miami Dolphins W

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS L

DENVER BRONCOS L

Cincinnati Bengals L

New York Jets W

Why watch?.....just hope you wernt driving the Holcombe World Beaters VAn after last week.....some fans make me sick

HOUSTON TEXANS W

Tampa Bay Buccaneers L

ATLANTA FALCONS L

New Orleans Saints L

MIAMI DOLPHINS W

NEW YORK JETS W

Oakland Raiders L

New England Patriots L

KANSAS CITY CHIEFS L

San Diego Chargers L

CAROLINA PANTHERS L

Miami Dolphins W

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS L

DENVER BRONCOS L

Cincinnati Bengals L

New York Jets W

Why watch?.....just hope you wernt driving the Holcombe World Beaters VAn after last week.....some fans make me sick

486111[/snapback]

Oh yes. I was sitting there pondering just last week that Holcombe was the second coming of Dan Marino! People with zero brains make me sick!

Oh yes.  I was sitting there pondering just last week that Holcombe was the second coming of Dan Marino!  People with zero brains make me sick!

486116[/snapback]

If you watch NFL football, you know that anything can happen week to week, and you prediction list will look like a sham by season's end

If you watch NFL football, you know that anything can happen week to week, and you prediction list will look like a sham by season's end

486118[/snapback]

Didn't you just post a prediction for the outcome of the rest of the games in the AFC East this year...? :w00t:

HOUSTON TEXANS            W

Tampa Bay Buccaneers      L 

ATLANTA FALCONS            L 

New Orleans Saints            L 

MIAMI DOLPHINS              W

NEW YORK JETS                W

Oakland Raiders                L

New England Patriots          L

KANSAS CITY CHIEFS        L

San Diego Chargers            L

CAROLINA PANTHERS          L

Miami Dolphins                  W

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS    L

DENVER BRONCOS              L

Cincinnati Bengals              L

New York Jets                    W

So we will be 11-5 and get a nice low draft pick.  Donahoe in his infinite wisdom will pick and injured running back, or a speed wide receiver.  After all we can get some undrafted free agent O linemen, and some defensive players from the Houston Texans practice squad.  It’s all good!  :w00t:

486108[/snapback]

11-5?

Oh yes.  I was sitting there pondering just last week that Holcombe was the second coming of Dan Marino!  People with zero brains make me sick!

486116[/snapback]

If we do go 5-11, we'll have a decent 1st round draft pick. Let's pick up a nice, huge, athletic DT....and then, surprise of all surprises, an offensive linemean in the SECOND ROUND. Oh boy, that would be the day.

If we do go 5-11, we'll have a decent 1st round draft pick. Let's pick up a nice, huge, athletic DT....and then, surprise of all surprises, an offensive linemean in the SECOND ROUND. Oh boy, that would be the day.

486131[/snapback]

Now youre talking!

Dude... I've been constipated, but when I read this, it scared me so much that I soiled myself.

The thought of Teflon Tom holding high draft pick cards in his hand really scares the bejeezuz out of me...

Tom's had 5 drafts. Aside from McGee and Clements, his draft picks have been average or below average at their positions. That includes, Kelsay, Schobel, Lee Evans, and especially Mike Williams. None of those guys are even on a list for pro bowl alternate consideration. And, the last time I looked, Willis McGahee hasn't achieved anything that Terry Miller, Joe Cribbs, or Travis Henry hasn't already. In fact, when pro bowl consideration is doled out, Edgerrin James, LaDanian Tomlinson, and Priest Holmes would get a vote before McGahee. Even as a top 10 leader in rushing yardage he has the lowest yards per carry avg. among those 10.

Bottom line... It's great to get a shot at a high pick, as long as Teflon Tom doesn't make the pick.

Dude... I've been constipated, but when I read this, it scared me so much that I soiled myself.

The thought of Teflon Tom holding high draft pick cards in his hand really scares the bejeezuz out of me...

Tom's had 5 drafts.  Aside from McGee and Clements, his draft picks have been average or below average at their positions.  That includes, Kelsay, Schobel, Lee Evans, and especially Mike Williams.  None of those guys are even on a list for pro bowl alternate consideration.  And, the last time I looked, Willis McGahee hasn't achieved anything that Terry Miller, Joe Cribbs, or Travis Henry hasn't already.  In fact, when pro bowl consideration is doled out, Edgerrin James, LaDanian Tomlinson, and Priest Holmes would get a vote before McGahee.  Even as a top 10 leader in rushing yardage he has the lowest yards per carry avg. among those 10.

Bottom line... It's great to get a shot at a high pick, as long as Teflon Tom doesn't make the pick.

486236[/snapback]

Willis DID achieve something that Travis did not. He gained almost 200 yards in the last 2 weeks while Travis sits due to a drug suspension.

If you are going to compare Travis to Willis..........never mind. :w00t:

Bills will be 5-11 unfortunately. The team has no identity. They say they are a power running team, but they don't back it up. The Oline will never maul a team into submission. The passing game is disgusting to watch. AKC must be going nuts watching all of the short passes. The defense is pathetic. It's easy to be #1 in passing yards against when teams are racking up 6 yards a carry on the ground. They don't have to throw for a first down.

McGee on special teams is about the only thing worth watching.

vs. Oakland

at Carolina

at Pittsburgh

vs. San Diego

at Atlanta

at Denver

I am almost certain the Bills would be 0-6, but at best 1-5 with this schedule. The Pats are going to lay the beat down on us Sunday, I'm sorry to say. New England is only considered "down" this year because they were so high "up" over the past two. With all of their personnel losses (coaches and players), and with that brutal schedule, I think 3-3 means the Pats are still pretty damn good.

Tom's had 5 drafts.  Aside from McGee and Clements, his draft picks have been average or below average at their positions.  That includes, Kelsay, Schobel, Lee Evans, and especially Mike Williams.  None of those guys are even on a list for pro bowl alternate consideration.  And, the last time I looked, Willis McGahee hasn't achieved anything that Terry Miller, Joe Cribbs, or Travis Henry hasn't already.  In fact, when pro bowl consideration is doled out, Edgerrin James, LaDanian Tomlinson, and Priest Holmes would get a vote before McGahee.  Even as a top 10 leader in rushing yardage he has the lowest yards per carry avg. among those 10.

486236[/snapback]

Lee Evans was agreat pick----he is anything but average

Two road wins are awfully generous. Before anyone says anything, I paid for my season tickets (just as I have for the last 27 seasons) and will go to the last 4 home games. I just have no reason to be optimistic at this point.

Here's the problem(s). The coaching staff refuses to run McGahee (except the Jets game) It could be because defenses stack the line against the run. So we should be able to beat teams with the pass. We have good WR's but nobody to get the ball to them 10 yards downfield or the OL is so bad, the QB has no time to get it downfield.

Teams are running like crazy against us because we have a bad D-Line and we blitz almost every play to hide that weakness. Now the good teams we play over the last 9 games will either kill us with the run, beat the blitz with the pass or both.

The Bills are much too weak on O-Line and D-Line to have any kind of a chance

the rest of the way. At this point, I'd rather they play JP every game no matter what, run McGahee 30 times a game no matter what. Get Duke Preston in there and start planning for 2006. The TD and MM BS that the Bills are still in it is just that. BS. Same line of BS for 5 years now.

HOUSTON TEXANS            W

Tampa Bay Buccaneers      L 

ATLANTA FALCONS            L 

New Orleans Saints            L 

MIAMI DOLPHINS              W

NEW YORK JETS                W

Oakland Raiders                L

New England Patriots          L

KANSAS CITY CHIEFS        L

San Diego Chargers            L

CAROLINA PANTHERS          L

Miami Dolphins                  W

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS    L

DENVER BRONCOS              L

Cincinnati Bengals              L

New York Jets                    W

So we will be 11-5 and get a nice low draft pick.  Donahoe in his infinite wisdom will pick and injured running back, or a speed wide receiver.  After all we can get some undrafted free agent O linemen, and some defensive players from the Houston Texans practice squad.  It’s all good!  :)

486108[/snapback]

I know you meant 5-11. I don't see it that way. I'm sticking with 8-8, with us finishing the season with 3 straight wins.

Willis DID achieve something that Travis did not. He gained almost 200 yards in the last 2 weeks while Travis sits due to a drug suspension.

If you are going to compare Travis to Willis..........never mind.  :)

486258[/snapback]

Well I got to give that an Amen because anyone who cant see Willis is several times the Talent Travis is, was, or will be....Really needs a new set of glasses...

Willis is the real deal...that much I am pretty sure of... :lol:

486131[/snapback]

From Your Keyboard to Gods Ears... :)

486131[/snapback]

Depending on where the first round pick would be in this scenario, you may end up passing on some great OL to draft a DL in the first. If we were to have a top 5-10 pick (God forbid), we'd have a shot @ the top 2 OL in the draft in tackles D'Brickashaw Ferguson of Virginia and Marcus McNeill of Auburn. Both are very talented and would be better value than any of the top DTs available. I like the way you address the lines but, in your scenario, I'd switch the priorities @ the top of the draft (OL first, DL second).