Is Bennie Anderson the worst..

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't we sign a FA guard who got injured and maybe played one or two games about 6 years ago?

485006[/snapback]

I'm thinking you might be thinking of T Kris Farris. Yet another from the Steeler reject pile. I'm thinking this was from the TD-GW era. But hey, TD is alright, after all, we are selling more jerseys now than when John Butler was here.

He's been horible since the first series I saw him in a Bills uni. Between his poor protection, multiple penalties and inexplicable inability to move guys in-line the guy seems like he's got this offense constantly playing from behind hte 8ball. I was hoping Preston would start Game1 but if the staff hasn't made teh switch by now, it doesn't seem like they're willing to at all.

What a joke!!!

For all of you McNally worshippers out there....did he  actually sign off on making this fat, stiff, mental midget a left guard??

He can not play left guard!!!!

He makes Ross Tucker look all-world.

484995[/snapback]

I remember when they signed him the hype was all about his run blocking skills, "paving the way for Jamal Lewis' rushing records" etc.. There was mention that his pass protection skills were suspect, but hey - we were going to be running the ball down teams throats while our defense kept their offenses in check. At least that was the plan at OBD in the offseason.

News flash, the plan "aint" working!

Seems folks here liked him well enough when WMG got 143 yards against NYJ and Holcomb went 20/26 against MIA and 18 of 26 against NYJ... :angry:

485028[/snapback]

Sshhh...you are not supposed to make sarcastic remarks about those HOME

wins....because up until that point the reason this team was failing was all

JPs fault

He had a bad game yesterday but he did play well at home which you have to remember as well. Willis has run well this season and a lot of that is the line. It is one of the things they do reasonably well--run block. I just wonder how the Pats manage to always take a bunch of mid to late round guys including rookies and insert them into an OL and not miss a beat.

Joe Panos - what a bum.

I remember talking to an Eagle fan friend of mine at the time of the signing - it was the first time I had heard the word turnstile applied to a lineman before. Who knew that would become the m.o. for our offensive line ever since.

Sshhh...you are not supposed to make sarcastic remarks about those HOME

wins....because up until that point the reason this team was failing was all

JPs fault

485058[/snapback]

I didn't mean any sarcasm...only tried to point out there are a number of self-serving children who suffer from diaper rash often post here - praising a player one week and despising them the next.

What a bunch of football gurus... :angry:

Despite the recent embarrasing setback, the team is still in the hunt. Why folks give it up before the club is mathematically eliminated is something I never understand... :P

Yeah....I remember.... he was supposed to be like having a coach on the field.

When we actually needed someone who could run and tackle.

485003[/snapback]

He was like having a coach on the field. I bet Eddie was no worse than Marv Levy would have been! :angry:

What a joke!!!

For all of you McNally worshippers out there....did he  actually sign off on making this fat, stiff, mental midget a left guard??

He can not play left guard!!!!

He makes Ross Tucker look all-world.

484995[/snapback]

Come on now, TD was sheer genius in getting him.