LETS NOT JUMP SHIP YET

B-Dawg12

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OH MY SWEET JESUS....THIS IS THE REASON I LOVE THIS SITE!! I HAVE BEEN READING THESE POSTS AND I HAVE LAUGHED SO HARD IT HURTS!!

Dammit, I think I just ruptured a kidney....

B-Dawg, I don't think anyone on here can deny your enthusiasm and your passion for the Buffalo Bills, but dude you're getting roasted on here man!!!

Don't you agree, that as Bills fans, when our team puts out a performance like they did yesterday, we have a right to be pissed off? I mean come on, the Bills flat out got their asses kicked, and kicked, and kicked some more!

We love our team, but when they stink up the joint like they did yesterday, people are going to voice their frustrations...that's what this place is for right??

OH MY SWEET JESUS....THIS IS THE REASON I LOVE THIS SITE!!  I HAVE BEEN READING THESE POSTS AND I HAVE LAUGHED SO HARD IT HURTS!!

Dammit, I think I just ruptured a kidney....

B-Dawg,  I don't think anyone on here can deny your enthusiasm and your passion for the Buffalo Bills, but dude you're getting roasted on here man!!! 

Don't you agree, that as Bills fans, when our team puts out a performance like they did yesterday, we have a right to be pissed off?  I mean come on, the Bills flat out got their asses kicked, and kicked, and kicked some more! 

We love our team, but when they stink up the joint like they did yesterday, people are going to voice their frustrations...that's what this place is for right??

485246[/snapback]

AGREED....

Ive gone to extremes to prove a point, this board is so reactive......were still a half game out!!.....going into the biggest game of the season!!

Coming off a loss to a 1-4 football team thats an injustice

the OAkland Raiders are a GOOD football team, an Equat football team to the bills one could argue playing for theyre season at home......Hard Game.....next week the Bills will be desperate, lets draw our conclusions after that effoirt

Lets not be so reactive after a loss......we lossed to a desperate football team playing for their season at home...that is a tough game......some would argue next week will be easier......now we are desperate playing for our season......ill save my conclusions for that ball game

None of your "boards" have been erased young fella. They have been merged into a single thread (like this one is about to be) so that your screaming and yelling isn't splattered all over the wall.

If you want to continue posting here, take some free advice:

1) You don't need to yell everything in big capital letters

2) You don't need to start cussing and insulting everybody who disagrees with you

3) You don't need to start 6 different threads of the same nonsense.

If you continue in the same vein you have been, I have a sneaking suspicion you won't be around here for much longer.

Good luck

Serious he gave you winning quaterbacking and you still yearned for missing pieces and sht....i have a feeling if this team was 16-0 people would be paranoid about the playoff bye

485213[/snapback]

Hey, this isn't Tom Donahoe trying to sell more tickets is it?

Listen, most of us know we have major problems on the o-line and mediocrity on the d-line...yet the front office seems to do little about it. This causes most normal people to go absolutely f***ing crazy. What are our problems this year? Oh yeah, our d-line and o-line. What were our problems last year? o-line mostly, and a statue quarterback. It's like sticking your finger in a dyke. You fix one problem only to have another one or two pop up.

It wasn't the fact we lost yesterday that has most people upset (I think), it's the way we lost. Personally, it was the first Bills game I saw this year and our D is HORRIBLE. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that we have have the "best" pass defense because everyone runs the damn ball against us. Except for the Raiders, they threw and ran.

AGREED....

Ive gone to extremes to prove a point, this board is so reactive......were still a half game out!!.....going into the biggest game of the season!!

Coming off a loss to a 1-4 football team thats an injustice

the OAkland Raiders are a GOOD football team, an Equat football team to the bills one could argue playing for theyre season at home......Hard Game.....next week the Bills will be desperate, lets draw our conclusions after that effoirt

485254[/snapback]

conclusions after next week ???? sounds like you might be thinking that this team is not going any place if they do not win next week .

None of your "boards" have been erased young fella. They have been merged into a single thread (like this one is about to be) so that your screaming and yelling isn't splattered all over the wall.

If you want to continue posting here, take some free advice:

1) You don't need to yell everything in big capital letters

2) You don't need to start cussing and insulting everybody who disagrees with you

3) You don't need to start 6 different threads of the same nonsense.

If you continue in the same vein you have been, I have a sneaking suspicion you won't be around here for much longer.

Good luck

485259[/snapback]

What kind of advice can I get if I send you a $20?