LETS NOT JUMP SHIP YET

B-Dawg12

I dont think it's the team who has quit I think the majority of the people on this board has quit on the team......going into face the patsies and were allready conceiding defeat??.....way to fire up the patriots board....Lets go in and whip theyre asses...

Lets look at the facts:

we lost to New Orleans, Atlanta and Tampa Bay (2 High quality football teams and one game we should have one) Keep in mind with a quarterback that has seen so NFL action in his life) We looked good the past 2 weeks, there was areas that needed to be cleaned up, the glaring one obviously being run defence. Apart from that we have a good all around team. I still don't think we have put it together on offence yet, we need more unpredictability....like the success of the reverse on the first drive yesterday......yesterday we were too pass happy, that was a mistake but something hopefully the coaches will learn and build on......Call me insane but i think we have a shot next week, we need to control the clock with the running game, if we dont do this it could be a long night, howver we are capable of doing this.......

As for people up in arms with a road loss to oakland??.....1-4 is not representative of oaklands team....how are they weak??.....Porter and Moss are probably the most feared receivers weve faced as of yet (really impressed with porter) and LaMont Jordan is a Featured BAck waiting to happen......at the end of this season lets take a look at OAkland's record, they are a quality football team and not as bad as the record shows....

The point is this team aint perfect, but neither is the AFC East or the AFC for that matter, im gonna continue to be a fan and have confidence this team will get better

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont think it's the team who has quit I think the majority of the people on this board has quit on the team......going into face the patsies and were allready conceiding defeat??.....way to fire up the patriots board....Lets go in and whip theyre asses...

Lets look at the facts:

we lost to New Orleans, Atlanta and Tampa Bay (2 High quality football teams and one game we should have one) Keep in mind with a quarterback that has seen so NFL action in his life) We looked good the past 2 weeks, there was areas that needed to be cleaned up, the glaring one obviously being run defence. Apart from that we have a good all around team. I still don't think we have put it together on offence yet, we need more unpredictability....like the success of the reverse on the first drive yesterday......yesterday we were too pass happy, that was a mistake but something hopefully the coaches will learn and build on......Call me insane but i think we have a shot next week, we need to control the clock with the running game, if we dont do this it could be a long night, howver we are capable of doing this.......

As for people up in arms with a road loss to oakland??.....1-4 is not representative of oaklands team....how are they weak??.....Porter and Moss are probably the most feared receivers weve faced as of yet (really impressed with porter) and LaMont Jordan is a Featured BAck waiting to happen......at the end of this season lets take a look at OAkland's record, they are a quality football team and not as bad as the record shows....

The point is this team aint perfect, but neither is the AFC East or the AFC for that matter, im gonna continue to be a fan and have confidence this team will get better

484974[/snapback]

Raiders are no better than the Bills ace...... Your record will show at the send of the season.

I dont think it's the team who has quit I think t

Lets look at the facts:

, there was areas that needed to be cleaned up, the glaring one obviously being run defence. Apart from that we have a good all around team.

484974[/snapback]

Apart from the iceberg, it was a lovely night for a cruise in the North Altantic!!!!!!!

Allrigth take your heads outta your asses.....Raiders are sh--???......Oh yeah thyre only better than us at receiving, have a proven superbowl quarterback, a good complimentary running game....Woodson and Sapp.....what was i thinking we should have blown them away!

When this board updates its football smarts i might rejoin

Kollins vs Holcombe..........Advantage Raiders

Moss vs Moulds................Advantage Raiders

Porter vs Evans...............Advantage Raiders

Mcgahee vd Jordan..........Advantage Bills

Radiers OLINE vs BILLS OLINE...........Advantage Raiders

u get the picture.........easy win on the road i guess, lets chlak it up

Haven't quit, but the Bills certainly acted like it yesterday. Bills simply got smoked in every aspect of the game. They were dramatically outplayed by a 1-4 team in a game they could have taken over first place. I think we all will always support the Bills but we also see reality. We saw yesterday a team with many flaws. No way this is a playoff team. If this team competed yesterday that would be one thing, but they weren't even close to the Raiders. Therefore we do not match up against the Pats, Indy, Cinci, Pittsburgh, Denver, KC etc.... If you look at the schedule this team could have a tough time winning another 2 games. That is why it was so important they got off to a good start this year and they are 3-4. Fans are frustrated, not quitters. Last playoff team was 5 years ago---5 years ago. Hard to believe.

And in 5 years weve been treated to some excellent football in one fo the hardest divisions....and as was pointed out on this board the raiders are not exactly a push over on the road.....theyve had a rough schedule and are a quality team, who are pumped right now about beating a quality team......well be fine have faith, is our schedule hard?...yes........were learning, were not gonna be handing away games......i guess im INSANE for thinking this team has a shot

Lets look at the facts:

484974[/snapback]

you are kidding yourself , right . we almost lost the last 2 home games . just get real . this team is NOT a playoff team i hope we go 12 and 4 but , i know its NOT going to happen .