Thanks To MarkVader

Dante

Just want to thank Mark for putting together a great tailgate crew today. Despite the Bills we still had a great time in the parking lot. Also despite ghetto Raider fan that had to show off thier awsome stereo system and fealt that everyone else would enjoy the pointless, bass laden awful crap hip hop they were pumping on everyone.

I just tuned it out and complimented him on playing Rick James just before we left to go in.

Great tailgate before the game. Bowling ball shots, visits from some SoCal backers and some Buffalo residents.

I second that. Had a great time.

Just want to thank Mark for putting together a great tailgate crew today. Despite the Bills we still had a great time in the parking lot. Also despite  ghetto Raider fan that had to show off thier awsome stereo system and fealt that everyone else would enjoy the pointless, bass laden awful crap hip hop they were pumping on everyone.

484073[/snapback]

Just wanted to thank Mark for all the coordinating that went in to it. My two boys and I had a great time. Nice caravaning with Boomer and it was great to revive my intense hatred for the Silver and Black. I seem to root against teams with the most arrogant and least knowledgeable fans, which is why I hate the Cowboys, Raiders and Yankees... oh yeah the Lakers too. See you in San Diego... Hope the defense shows up and has much passion as our tailgating fans do. Thanks again Mark

Thanks a lot for organizing the tailgate. As much as the game sucked, we had a great time partying with you guys before (and after for those who stuck around).

I thought the raiders fans weren't too bad....where we were sitting, they were all pretty into the game, stood up the whole time (which I like), and they knew their football. We made friends with them and by the second quarter we were buying each other drinks, so there weren't any problems with obnoxious people.

I'll try to post some pictures next week when I get back home.

--Greg