Does Mularkey have something big planned

Rubes

The comments from TD (per ICE) and from Moulds in the article on BB.com, as well as others we've been hearing now and then, are all intriguing...they all point to how we should expect to see just how good this offense will be in the next few weeks. I know it takes some time for a new offense to get on the same page, but it sounds like some really interesting things are in the works........

Does Mularkey have something BIG planned??? Let me guess....

ICE's BIG size 12 boot getting ready to go where the sun don't shine?

BIG letters on the whiteboard that say "DON'T BE DUMB & DON'T BE STUPID!!!!?

Punching a BIG hole in the wall trying to fire up the team before the game?

A BIG screen TV in the locker room equipped with HDTV, DirectTV & the NFL Ticket?

The movie BIG being shown on their flight to Oakland?

Am I missing any?? :blush:

does this thread imply that people are already sick of the running game? Folks - when your team is awesome on defense and lacks something on offense (see: The Buffalo Bills), even the games you win will be close, simply because the Bills probably wont be scoring more than 24 points this season at all. But, that doesnt mean we cant control games. I for one would love to watch boring (boring to outsiders) games that run the ball 40 times, and score 17 points all game, so long as the defense holds for 60 minutes. So yes, I hope Mularky has something big planned: a win.

does this thread imply that people are already sick of the running game? Folks - when your team is awesome on defense and lacks something on offense (see: The Buffalo Bills), even the games you win will be close, simply because the Bills probably wont be scoring more than 24 points this season at all. But, that doesnt mean we cant control games.  I for one would love to watch boring (boring to outsiders) games that run the ball 40 times, and score 17 points all game, so long as the defense holds for 60 minutes. So yes, I hope Mularky has something big planned: a win.

35488[/snapback]

I could care if we ran 60 times in this game. A "W" is what I want!