New England 77, Buffalo 3

Not to mention, their ball boy is playing corner with all of the injuries today and we are not testing the new scrub ! Good play calling TC !

I predict an ass kicking like we have not experienced in a long time.

BB has had two weeks to figure out how to really expose our weak spots. He will be like Dr. Joseph Mengala working every last nerve in our rotting teeth with no novacaine to deaden the pain.

I can hear McGuire and Joe T talking about their bowling scores to fill the air time because the ass kicking has gotten to the boring ridiculous point in the 4th qtr.

BB has had two weeks to figure out how to really expose our weak spots. He will be like Dr. Joseph Mengala working every last nerve in our rotting teeth with no novacaine to deaden the pain.

484318[/snapback]

Um anyone with half a brain doesn't need two weeks to figure this team out. BB probably spent a solid hour and a half game planning and practicing and told his team to take the rest of the week off...

Dillon will run for 200+ yards and Brady will kill us with his short dump passes all night long. It will be way over by halftime.

483787[/snapback]

Holcomb also knows a few things about short dump passes, and McGahee has the talent to run for over 200 yards as well. I'm not saying the Bills will win, just that with an offensive line this offense would be good.

I really hope we injure Brady on some miraculous play where we actually get to the QB. Nothing career ending or life threatening just season ending...like a torn ACL and MCL.

484068[/snapback]

The last major injury to a NE starting QB resulted in the Bills trading a first round pick for Bledsoe. Be careful what you wish for . . .

I really hope we injure Brady on some miraculous play where we actually get to the QB. Nothing career ending or life threatening just season ending...like a torn ACL and MCL.

484068[/snapback]

C'mon man, that's not right...

Besides, you really want Flutie-Man to come in and start lighting up our d?

How the hell will we score 3???

483637[/snapback]

Our first drive will be for 90 yards to the pats 1. 1st and goal at the 1.....--illegal motion...wide run called to willis for -3..Holcomb sacked at 12...FG...!!!..Bills abandon the run...