I want Jerry Gray's head on a pole !

i was hoping jerry gray would take a head coaching job somewhere!he does not know how to adjust his d and in his 5th season he should be a killer d coach by now.i wonder when mike mularky looks at him and asks wtf?hey jer does your playbook have anything else in it besides those different blitzes of yours

We now know that Dick LeBeau was the brains. We are getting beat worse than rented mule. Walt Corey makes this defense look bad and that was really bad !

I am embarrassed to be a Bills fan. This def. sucks beyond words !

483498[/snapback]

I doubt Dick LeBeau was the brains. Though he helped, people don't seem to give Gregg Williams any credit for knowing anything about defense. Still, a D needs the horses and I think the loss of Takeo and the assumption that Pat Williams was easily dispensable was a mistake. I know the "cliche", well people have to step up. Well who?

Seasons not over IMO.

I doubt Dick LeBeau was the brains. Though he helped, people don't seem to give Gregg Williams any credit for knowing anything about defense. Still, a D needs the horses and I think the loss of Takeo and the assumption that Pat Williams was easily dispensable was a mistake. I know the "cliche", well people have to step up. Well who?

Seasons not over IMO.

483860[/snapback]

Sorry but the season is over. We cant beat a 1-4 team. In fact we make them look good ! Sad ! very sad !

Seasons not over IMO.

483860[/snapback]

I think the difference between Dick L and Gregg W is that they seem to know when to blitz and when NOT to blitz verse's blitzing all day every down no matter how many times you get BURNED!!!!!

Sorry but the season is over. We cant beat a 1-4 team. In fact we make them look good ! Sad ! very sad !

483876[/snapback]

Yeah, you may be right about the season. But we haven't won in Oakland since the 60's (albeit we won a few in LA). The faiders were a desperate team at home and 1-4 doesn't really reflect how good the faiders are as they've played the Patriots, Chiefs, Eagles, Cowboys, Chargers and today the Bills. A tough early schedule I think you would agree. They were the most desperate team today and wanted to win the most and they won. This is not uncommon in the NFL. The Bills do need to start winning on the road or your are right, the season is over.

The Bills will be desperate next week. <_<