Help choosing tickets for my first bills game

Hey guys,

I'm planning on going to the buffalo denver game in december and I've never been to a game before so I'm unsure which section would be the best place to see the game. I'm planning on being in the lower level, near the 50 yard line, but I've heard that you can sit too close. Does that mean if i'm in row 5 i'll be blocked by players and coaches?

Does that mean that row 25 or 30 would be a better seat? Any advice that could be given would be really appreciated, as I want to make this game really memorable.

Hey guys,

I'm planning on going to the buffalo denver game in december and I've never been to a game before so I'm unsure which section would be the best place to see the game. I'm planning on being in the lower level, near the 50 yard line, but I've heard that you can sit too close. Does that mean if i'm in row 5 i'll be blocked by players and coaches?

Does that mean that row 25 or 30 would be a better seat? Any advice that could be given would be really appreciated, as I want to make this game really memorable.

482850[/snapback]

I sat in the first row on the 40 and watched most of the game on the screen.

McGee returned a kick for a TD right in front of me but he was 20 yards upfield in the blink of an eye.

Personally, I like it higher up.

I sat in the first row on the 40 and watched most of the game on the screen.

McGee returned a kick for a TD right in front of me but he was 20 yards upfield in the blink of an eye.

Personally, I like it higher up.

Which seat would be better row 4 or row 32??

Unless you have friends who have seats that are willing to sell them to you it will be VERY hard getting those seats.

If you don't have that access plan on watching from the corners of the upper deck. Still good seats in my humble opion!

Different people will tell you different things. Given a choice, I would opt for 32, but this is simply my opinion.

Aisle seats are great too.

482858[/snapback]

I could argue that aisle seats are less preferrable than those in the middle. Sitting on the aisle means having to frequently get up and have my view obstructed by the fellow fans in my row who come and go throughout the game. On the other hand, if you're the one making a lot of trips to the concession stands and restrooms, the aisle is better.

Definitely prefer seats higher than lower. Ideally, the higher seats in the lower bowl are best. Club level seats are good too. For my money, lower level endzone and corner seats suck for watching the game. Even worse if you happen to have the scoreboard behind you.

I personnaly like the 300 level in rows 1 -10. You can see the entire field and always know whats going on. The only time you need to look at the screen is for great hits and replays!

482894[/snapback]

I agree wholeheartedly...I went to the preseason game against the Packers, and got tickets in the 2nd row, 50 yard line. It was great being so close to the players, and being able to see everyone and hear them talking and stuff, but i had to watch the entire game on the jumbotron....

300 level first couple rows is great.....

Depends on what you prioritize. Lower rows like 1-5 are great for being close to the palyers, seeing interaction b/w coaches and players etc... however for viewing the field and the development of plays, row 32 is better.

If you're interested i have some family zone and rockpile tickets left for that game. PM me if interested.

Hey guys,

482850[/snapback]

Watched the Green Bay preseason game from the 4th row on the 30 yard line and unless you are Cablelady checking out the players BUTTS , I'd say the 25 -30 row is the best, Never sat in the 15-25 section so ???? In row 5 even standng up you were too low to SEE THE GAME .

On a side note, Im looking to go to the jets/bills game on/around new years. How are jets fans? I am going to be taking my younger brother (17) to the game as well. If we show up in full bills clothing will there be problems? We wont be antagonizing anyone, just watching the game. Anyone have any meadowlands experiences?

Hey guys,

482850[/snapback]

Where you getting tickets from? That game is sold out I believe. You can buy them off eBay, but plan on paying up to double face value