Dolphins lose 30-20

Albany,n.y.

This post has it all.  I give it a 10 for simplicity and directness.

482493[/snapback]

I disagree RTDB, the post would have been considerably better if it said

Good. I hate the Fuggin Dolphins.

I give it a 7.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On the plus side Miami's run D showed some major leaks for the first time this year, opening day appears to be a fluke, and Gus Ferrotte is playing like Gus Ferrotte.

On the other hand, Ronnie Brown looks to be the real deal - that was a sick run. How did he get only 8 carries, was he injured? And we complain about McGahee not getting the rock enough?

On the plus side Miami's run D showed some major leaks for the first time this year, opening day appears to be a fluke, and Gus Ferrotte is playing like Gus Ferrotte.

On the other hand, Ronnie Brown looks to be the real deal - that was a sick run.  How did he get only 8 carries, was he injured?  And we complain about McGahee not getting the rock enough?

482518[/snapback]

well i think it's a real home field advantage for them in september as theyre used to the heat so maybe not a fluke in that regard....their home record in september is astronomical not sure of it off the top of my head

Sage might be in to stay now

people have been talking on how the switch to friday would be tougher on the chiefs but they were actually the fresher of the two having the bye week before the washington game.........think it might have been a little different had it been played on sunday but i'll take a phin loss anytime

On the other hand, Ronnie Brown looks to be the real deal - that was a sick run.  How did he get only 8 carries, was he injured? 

482518[/snapback]

Kansas City time of possession was something ridiculous like 42 minutes and Miami had many 3 and outs. That equals not many chances for your running game. Not to mention Ricky had some carries as well.

Kansas City time of possession was something ridiculous like 42 minutes and Miami had many 3 and outs. That equals not many chances for your running game. Not to mention Ricky had some carries as well.

482543[/snapback]

It gets me deep.

Dolphins lose!

Bwah-hah-hah-hah-hah-hah-hah-ha!!!!!! :doh:

I saw the hightlight of Ronnie Browns TD. He just steamrolled some wannabe tackler and went right down the sidelines. That kid has some bonifide talent.

I see Gus Ferrotte headbutted the wall again. 11-29 with an INT and plenty of boos. Wicky did nothing and the D gave up 462 yards. I thought the almighty taskmaster ( Nick Saban ) would have them walking on water by now. All the talking heads at ESPN/CBS/FOX told me so in September. How could a Deity like Saban fail ?

I saw the hightlight of Ronnie Browns TD. He just steamrolled some wannabe tackler and went right down the sidelines. That kid has some bonifide talent.

I see Gus Ferrotte headbutted the wall again. 11-29 with an INT and plenty of boos. Wicky did nothing and the D gave up 462 yards. I thought the almighty taskmaster ( Nick Saban ) would have them walking on water by now. All the talking heads at ESPN/CBS/FOX told me so in September. How could a Deity like Saban fail ?

482546[/snapback]

You call 6 carries for -1 yards nothing? NOTHING?

Hey, the man broke one for a personal game high of 4 yards.

Give him his due. Miami Unleashes its Monster Weapon!

God help me! I love the morning after a Fin loss so. :doh:

Start talking about LOST or what your favorite pudding is.

482328[/snapback]

Let's see if a simple man can understand this.

Complaining on the Bills board about the Bills = not cool, dimwitted, retarded...

Complaining on the Bills board about topics that are located in the OT forum = cool, witty, high-minded....

;)

Perhaps you could see the ass man about that large bug implanted in your backside. :doh:

Complaining on the Bills board about the Bills  = not cool, dimwitted, retarded...

Complaining on the Bills board about topics that are located in the OT forum = cool, witty, high-minded....

;)

Perhaps you could see the ass man about that large bug implanted in your backside.  :doh:

482573[/snapback]

:lol::lol::lol:

Well. That really put me in my place.

Complaining on the Bills board about the Bills  = not cool, dimwitted, retarded...

;)

Perhaps you could see the ass man about that large bug implanted in your backside.  :doh:

482573[/snapback]

So, did you understand it?

KC marched right down the field on the 1st drive.  Then Miami went 3 & out.  KC had to punt back to Miami.

After lots of nothing, Welker returns a punt about 40 yds to the 10, Dolphins have to settle for a field goal.

After the field goal, KC marched it down the field , L. Johnson in from the 1.

Dolphins drove down the field to the 5 in the last minute of the half,  had to settle for a FG as the half ran out.

Dolphins start 2nd half with Ronnie Brown 65 yd TD on opening drive.  Kc right back. Holmes 35 ud td

FG KC

KC 51 yard FG.  13:25 left in 4th quarter

KC 52 yard FG.  2 straight 50+ yard FGs

Chambers 78 yd td catch from Sage Rosenfels.  2:35 left

KC recovered the kickoff.  Turn out the lights, the party's over.

482325[/snapback]

The final score was a great late night snack last night and reading this was a great continental breakfast on Sat morning. Now lets hope the buffet continues in grand style this week with a Bills win and a J_E_T_S_ suck suck suck loss. Bills end up on top of the AFC EAST and begin the climb to post season.

I posted a few weeks ago after the Bills Miami game that the Bills beat a very bad Miami team who at the time was in 1st place at 2-1. After watching the game I figured they would win maybe two or three more games at the most this year. They stink and we better take care of them down in Miami on the 4th of December.

Sweep the fish and jets and split with the pats and we go 5-1 in the division.

Why?

482598[/snapback]

I'm falling behind, so I've been trying to pick a couple each week that go against the flow. Any given Friday, you know? I was thinking Miami at home with KC just getting off the airplane. Yeah, I over thought it.

I'm falling behind, so I've been trying to pick a couple each week that go against the flow. Any given Friday, you know? I was thinking Miami at home with KC just getting off the airplane. Yeah, I over thought it.

482603[/snapback]

No. I meant, why are you such a tool?