Biggest disappointment of the year so far

Simon

I have to go with Offensive Play Calling.

In Mularkey's own words: "It's up to the coaches to put the players in a position to succeed."

That didn't happen with Losman. McGahee ran 60 times in the last two games. I don't think he had that many touches in the first 4.

That, and the conditioning of the o-line. These guys are hurt and their size doesn't help them in the least.

I don't know Dave, I've seen Brady stand in there for that extra second quite a few times and get his just reward of a serious shot in the chops. There have been times when I've just marvelled at his ability(or fortune) to stay healthy. His first year on the field I htought Nate Clements had killed him with a shot in the Ralph.

You gotta wonder if that's not going to catch up with him sooner rather than later.

Cya

481711[/snapback]

True, that.

You're talking about the hit that sent Brady's helmet about 10 yards up the sideline, right? Clean, but brutal...

True, that.

You're talking about the hit that sent Brady's helmet about 10 yards up the sideline, right? Clean, but brutal...

481719[/snapback]

Yep, that's the one. I could not believe that SOB got up, put his helmet back on, walked back to the huddle and ran a play.

Before that, his play had just been making me a little nervous about having him in the division; it was that moment when he really started to put the fear in me. :rolleyes:

Our run D.  158 yards a game and 5.3 ypc against is just pathetic.  If this D was halfway decent at stopping the run this team would be a legitimate playoff contender.

481608[/snapback]

agree completely. not even JP's benching is as disappointing; at least we knew that had a chance of happening. i did not expect our D to be giving up this sort of yardage on the ground.

Palmer is smug? He's a humble and self-effacing as Kitna is. Stop spreading trash...

481897[/snapback]

If you havent noticed every single player that comes out of California is "smug" or "California cool" or some other version of the same insult. Apparently, in the history of the sport, nobody that has ever come from California has been a decent guy.

If you havent noticed every single player that comes out of California is "smug" or "California cool" or some other version of the same insult.  Apparently, in the history of the sport, nobody that has ever come from California has been a decent guy.

481964[/snapback]

not even OJ Simpson?