Kool Aid Avatars

The Dean

I really like the Kool Aid Avatar bandwagen.  If I had a Bob Dobbs as a Kool Aid Pitcher...I'd use it.  But I'm no photoshop dude.

Hint...hint!

480698[/snapback]

Want one or are you bitching? I'm thick. I already used my brain cell allotment for the day getting out of the parking lot.

I'd mention the cowbell, thing - but all I'd hear is another 6 pages of why Picard is better than Kirk.

Young un's. What can you do?

Want one or are you bitching? I'm thick. I already used my brain cell allotment for the day getting out of the parking lot.

I'd mention the cowbell, thing - but all I'd hear is another 6 pages of why Picard is better than Kirk.

Young un's. What can you do?

480704[/snapback]

Lemme make this perfectly clear: I Freakin Want One! (I thought "Hint...hint" made that clear)

BTW, I'm no young 'un. Pushing 50...pushing hard, too.

Speaking of Kirk and Picard...Data's the class of the Star Trek bunch!

Thanks in advance to anyone that can combine Bob Dobbs and Kool Aid into a cool avatar w/in the size limit.

Lemme make this perfectly clear:  I Freakin Want One!  (I thought "Hint...hint" made that clear)

BTW, I'm no young 'un.  Pushing 50...pushing hard, too.

Thanks in advance to anyone that can combine Bob Dobbs and Kool Aid into a cool avatar w/in the size limit.

480724[/snapback]

Never, ever admit you are pushing 50. Unless you are under 25, you don't understand anything. Didn't you get the memo?

Lemme make this perfectly clear:  I Freakin Want One!  (I thought "Hint...hint" made that clear)

BTW, I'm no young 'un.  Pushing 50...pushing hard, too.

480724[/snapback]

Do what I did...find a Jim Jones avatar.

this is just begging for a dane cook refereence.

"Kool Aid man: Oh Yeah

Dane: Oh No! You clean that mess up. My Dad is gunna kick my ass for this mess you made"

483076[/snapback]

Kool Aid man (busts through the wall): "Oh Yeah!"

Jimmy's friends: "Wow! Cool!"

Jimmy: "That's not cool. You know what's cool? Using the door is cool. My old man is going to kick my ass if I tell him a giant pitcher of fruit punch broke down the wall."

:lol:

Jimmy's friends: "Wow!  Cool!"

Jimmy:  "That's not cool.  You know what's cool?  Using the door is cool.  My old man is going to kick my ass if I tell him a giant pitcher of fruit punch broke down the wall."

:lol:

484706[/snapback]

:lol::lol::lol:

Jimmy's friends: "Wow!  Cool!"

Jimmy:  "That's not cool.  You know what's cool?  Using the door is cool.  My old man is going to kick my ass if I tell him a giant pitcher of fruit punch broke down the wall."

:angry:

484706[/snapback]

" Koold Aid: OH yeah

jimmy: Oh No ...."