Jets fans at the Ralph - Their Opinion

I have to give it up to Charger Fans. After the QB controversy game where FLUTIE beat JOHNSON several yrs ago 27-24 i think, they were probably the nicest fans to lose too. No hard feelings. No yelling in your face. I mean, granted their team won the home game but I didn't feel threatened. San Diego was cool.

479666[/snapback]

If I'm not mistaken, the Chargers beat the Bills. (What is it wit Flutie fans? They think he plays every position.)

Jets fans are horrible.

Raider fan is pretty much OK. Alot of the guys who wear the garb are executives.

Niner fans are pathetic. Seachicken fans are even worse.

Packer fans are by and large the best. Very cordial and love the game. Never saw anyone act like a tool there.

Fish fans don't speak English - but they leave early when you're whipping their asses.

Rams' fans are dolts. I think it rubs off Martz.

Jets fans are horrible.

Raider fan is pretty much OK.  Alot of the guys who wear the garb are executives.

Niner fans are pathetic.  Seachicken fans are even worse.

Packer fans are by and large the best.  Very cordial and love the game.  Never saw anyone act like a tool there.

Fish fans don't speak English - but they leave early when you're whipping their asses.

Rams' fans are dolts.  I think it rubs off Martz.

479678[/snapback]

How do you rate us? :(

BTW, Bill...on the whole NYC accent thing...I didn't mean you.  :blush:

No...really :(

479701[/snapback]

>>>>What is it about a strong New Yawk accent that makes the person sound so freakin stupid?<<<<

No, you probably meant me specifically, but I don't care at all. :lol: You personally are one of the best people in my life that I have ever watched a Buffalo Bills football game with, and that my friend is a compliment indeed.

"I agreed. To myself, that is. No sense inciting a riot, especially with the Jets losing, Ty Law being out of the game, Kevin Mawae being out of the game, Testaverde being in the game and a lovely seven-hour commute awaiting us."

i thaught this line was funny. :(

>>>>What is it about a strong New Yawk accent that makes the person sound so freakin stupid?<<<<

No, you probably meant me specifically, but I don't care at all.  :(  You personally are one of the best people in my life that I have ever watched a Buffalo Bills football game with, and that my friend is a compliment indeed.

479735[/snapback]

I'd never be caught dead in New York City.

No, you probably meant me specifically, but I don't care at all.  :(  You personally are one of the best people in my life that I have ever watched a Buffalo Bills football game with, and that my friend is a compliment indeed.

479735[/snapback]

Well thanks, Bill. I had a blast too! (OK you prevs...no "Get a room" comments...hear?)

He wore a Dolphins jersey to a Bills-Jets game?  Why would anyone wear the jersey of a player from a team not playing in the game to that game?

479415[/snapback]

I think he was tempting fate...he was drunk off his ass

he also bet me $10 that I couldn't find someone else as stupid as him to show up in a dolphins jersey

he won