The one thing I was most proud of myself for

The Tomcat

OJ was there.....people were mobbing him, taking pictures....

I screamed, to the tune of J-E-T-S, Jets Jets Jets....M-U-R-D-E-R-E-R Murder, Murderer Murderer!!

I was proud of myself....

I couldn't believe how accepted he was with the Bills fans....It was a shame realy..

I screamed, to the tune of J-E-T-S, Jets Jets Jets....M-U-R-D-E-R-E-R Murder, Murderer Murderer!!

I couldn't believe how accepted he was with the Bills fans....It was a shame realy..

479051[/snapback]

Cool. :D

Thank God you are much more civilized than those other fans fawning over him. :blink:

Are you doing drugs? He killed his wife, the mother of his children and another person. Mistake is bringing me iced tea when I ordered Lemonade - not killing people.

How quickly we forget...

479196[/snapback]

Someone needs a little lesson in sarcasm...

479051[/snapback]

Wow!!! You are one righteous dude!!!

I hope for you and your families sake...

at some point in your life-you can muster up something more to be proud of than chanting- murderer- at a football game!

Are you doing drugs? He killed his wife, the mother of his children and another person.

479196[/snapback]

I see why you're pissed off. You seem to believe that he killed three people. He only killed two. It's really no big deal. It's three strikes and you're out, not two.

I see why you're pissed off.  You seem to believe that he killed three people.  He only killed two.  It's really no big deal.  It's three strikes and you're out, not two.

479390[/snapback]

WOW you are pretty funny! I don't see why your wit is wasted on these boards. You are the next Andrew Dice Clay! Branch out man...

WOW you are pretty funny! I don't see why your wit is wasted on these boards. You are the next Andrew Dice Clay! Branch out man...

479444[/snapback]

Take a deep breath and count to ten, my Bills brother.

Wow!!!  You are one righteous dude!!!

I hope for you and your families sake...

at some point in your life-you can muster up something  more to be proud of than chanting- murderer- at a football game!

479313[/snapback]

It was the fact he was being treated like a hero.....I'm proud of a lot of things...one is not being stupid enough to treat him like superman....

I am a righteous dude!!