Parrish the Thought

So Parrish is working out, while admitting he cannot bend his wrist. If you really want to screw this guy up, go ahead and activate him, as so many are salivating to do, and watch and see how effective Roscoe is with no flexibility and possibly another break to deal with.

This guy should, clearly, not be activated until he's 100%. Until than, physical therapy and conditioning is about all he should be involved with. I imagine, or certainly hope, the Bills understand this.

As long as Dr. Jason Peters clears him to play, I'm ok with him being activated.

475526[/snapback]

He is one of the top doctors in the world, a graduate of the prestigous University of Jason Peters Medical School and head of the world renown Jason Peters Clinic

He is one of the top doctors in the world, a graduate of the prestigous University of Jason Peters Medical School and head of the world renown Jason Peters Clinic

475614[/snapback]

:o Has the Jason Peters fan club been keeping track of how many positions have been suggested for JP here at TBD??

:(  Has the Jason Peters fan club been keeping track of how many positions have been suggested for JP here at TBD??

476096[/snapback]

I believe two new positions have been invented in an attempt to get every last bit of talent out of Mr. Peters.

With that said...I'd like to see the dude on the field some more, too.

Parrish doesn't need to be able to bend his wrist to catch a football. If you saw the video on BB.com, you'd see he caught every ball thrown to him. And players play in pain and not totally healed all the time. As long as he doesn't dive for another ball or an opposing player doesn't go Hannibal Lechter on his wrist, he'll be fine.