2 scenarios pick one

1billsfan

If you could choose how the Bills would win this Sunday, which one of these scenarios would you rather have take place?

1. Holcomb leads the Bills to a dominating win against the Jets. Let's say by three touchdowns.

or

2. Losman replaces a struggling Holcomb with the Bills down two touchdowns in the third quarter and leads the Bills to an improbable last second win.

I pick #2. I've always loved fantastic finishes.

If you could choose how the Bills would win this Sunday, which one of these scenarios would you rather have take place?

1. Holcomb leads the Bills to a dominating win against the Jets. Let's say by three touchdowns.

or

2. Losman replaces a struggling Holcomb with the Bills down two touchdowns in the third quarter and leads the Bills to an improbable last second win.

474182[/snapback]

If you could choose how you were going to get these ice cream sundays, which one of these scenarios would you rather have take place?

1. A hot chick hands you a hot fudge sunday and begs you to sleep with her and her twin sister.

2. You go to the doctor's office for a colonoscopy and at the last second he says you don't need one and hands you a hot fudge sunday.

Just kidding, man. :doh:

I'm picking #2 in both cases, because no hot chick is bringing me an ice cream sunday, and Holcomb ain't crushing the Jets by 21 points.

Wow... i'd love for the Bills to win in the last minuets with Losman...

However, that would mean that the Bills struggled again...

I would rather see the Bills win easily. Put an entire game together that means:

consistant run game

Good mix between pass and run

Holcomb spreads the ball around to different receivers, a couple of deep balls

Bills score in red zone and the offense produces in 2nd half

well I guess I expect a lot

OK.. let Losman win in the minute

or

474182[/snapback]

I like #2 as well but this really should have been a poll. :doh:

#2. No question.

We'd get to B word about how bad the Bills are for not dominating, not allowing your young QB to develop, complaining that losman wasn't playing the whole game, and also relish in a win.

But seriously, #2. A breakout game for Losman? That would be awesome.

or

474182[/snapback]

or

474182[/snapback]

I want McGahee rushing for 100+ yards and 3 TDs....That is what this

coaching staff was preaching the whole off season...For a change I want

them to show us that....

In this day of free agency I refuse to get emotionally involved with any specific player. I'm a Bills fan ...... I just want to win ..... I'm not either Kelly or JP's butt monkey.

I don't care who is under center, I don't care who is leading the team, I just want to win, and I don't care how or how big.

I want McGahee rushing for 100+ yards and 3 TDs....That is what this

coaching staff was preaching the whole off season...For a change I want

them to show us that....

474553[/snapback]

Then you better watch pittsburgh this weekend with batch at qb!!!

They will POUND the football!!

or

474182[/snapback]

How about #3. Holcomb gets injured handing the ball to willis for the 25th time. Losman comes in, and hands the ball to willis for the last 15 carries. And Buffalo wins by 4 TDs