JetNation Invites 2 Bills Drive

Smizzy

to stop over & talk about this weeks trainwreck.

Feel free to stop by and tell us how bad we suck 

http://www.jetnation.com/forums/index.php

472497[/snapback]

In year's past I would have pointed out that despite our mutual suckitude, at least we have better uniforms. Now I can't even do that. Well, I guess I can because our ridiculous duds are still better than the horrible abortions your guys are wearing.

472497[/snapback]

Actually, You should have beat the Buc's by about two TD's. Vinnie looked good. He had quite a few dropped balls also. Curtis Martin still looks hurt.

The Buc's should have lost to the Packers and Detroit. They were the worst 4-0 team out there. I'd be surprised if they get 9-7 this year. Griese sucks.

In year's past I would have pointed out that despite our mutual suckitude, at least we have better uniforms.  Now I can't even do that.  Well, I guess I can because our ridiculous duds are still better than the horrible abortions your guys are wearing.

472506[/snapback]

:rolleyes: Good one

472497[/snapback]

Just one question..

Who is older?? Curtis Martin or Emerson Boozer?

----Martin is a sure Hall of Famer--love the guy----and loved Freeman McNeil---even a bigger talent who would have been one of the all time greats were it not for his injuries.

In year's past I would have pointed out that despite our mutual suckitude, at least we have better uniforms.  Now I can't even do that.  Well, I guess I can because our ridiculous duds are still better than the horrible abortions your guys are wearing.

472506[/snapback]

As long as they're not wearing green pants, the Jets duds are awesome.

You really think so?  I think the current version is better than the "Freeman McNeil days" but it's still pretty much woeful.  It's even worse when they wear the green top to bottom.

472620[/snapback]

Most of us don't like the green on green either.

You really think so?  I think the current version is better than the "Freeman McNeil days" but it's still pretty much woeful.  It's even worse when they wear the green top to bottom.

472620[/snapback]

Ah, yes.. costumes from the "Swamp Thing" collection....

The only question this game and season might answer is who will Herm have to fire to save his skin.

Oh, I forgot. He won the lottery. He's got a season's Quarterback Pass this year. If he manages to get to 8-8 the NY media will collectively swallow their cigars in disbelief and the fans will swoon with adoration. Mike and the Mad Dog will perform tag-team fellatio on him until March Madness begins.

472497[/snapback]

what the heck...i just clicked the link and was greeted with

You have been banned from this forum.

i've never even been to that site before...unless you guys are banning all of UR's Medical Center

what the heck...i just clicked the link and was greeted with

You have been banned from this forum.

i've never even been to that site before...unless you guys are banning all of UR's Medical Center

473940[/snapback]

LOL...You can't be serious.

We don't ban people. You haven't been banned...Screen name?