is the game on DirectTV tonight?

On Adelphia Cable, the game is only on OLN and is not on MSG. The only way you get OLN is if you have the most expensive digital cable package. I read in the paper that only 10% of Adelphia subscribers get OLN. Luckily, I am one of them.

On Adelphia Cable, the game is only on OLN and is not on MSG. The only way you get OLN is if you have the most expensive digital cable package. I read in the paper that only 10% of Adelphia subscribers get OLN. Luckily, I am one of them.

472253[/snapback]

I sadly am not one of those lucky few! :)

I wonder if that cute girl that lives 2 doors down from me has the "box". :rolleyes:

472253[/snapback]

Correction, if you have a digital cable box you can get a package (it's called digital plus) that has OLN and some more channels ala cart for only $10.00 per month if don't have a package that gives you it to you free (Gold or Ultimate).