I don't suppose that anyone has noticed...

We had no FAT last week. Now, I have no idea what to do with the three singing raccoons, the twin midget wrestlers and one exploding python.

Perhaps, is there room for pre-ordained exception threads? Such as FAT and SUW?

Oh, BTW...we switched QB's and won against Miami, in case anyone missed it.

We had no FAT last week. Now, I have no idea what to do with the three singing raccoons, the twin midget wrestlers and one exploding python.

471780[/snapback]

...not to mention the partidge in the pear tree. ;)

471780[/snapback]

MY Free advice...

The raccoons are in heat... buy them a room at the nearest motel. Tape the evening and post it on the iternet... raccoon threeway! :blink:

The twin midgets... same as above but with the snake.! ;)

MY Free advice...

The raccoons are in heat... buy them a room at the nearest motel.  Tape the evening and post it on the iternet... raccoon threeway! :blink:

The twin midgets... same as above but with the snake.!  ;)

471815[/snapback]

They didn't have a designated driver, and I'm not springing for the cab. They do drink pretty good scotch, though. I do think their three part harmonies really suck, especially with their hip-hop version of beer barrel polka and Ave Maria.

But, I'll get over it. Bills won. They beat a team with 5 turnovers and 18 penalties, and almost lost in the last four minutes. Super Bowl, here we come.

Is that like Muskrat Love?

(the Captain wants to know)

MY Free advice...

The raccoons are in heat... buy them a room at the nearest motel.  Tape the evening and post it on the iternet... raccoon threeway! :blink:

The twin midgets... same as above but with the snake.!  ;)

471815[/snapback]

yeah, but they had 5 turnovers and our new QB didn't throw for 400 yards so the win doesn't count and KH sucks.

471857[/snapback]

It's obvious they miss Mike Williams in the running game...did they run to the right side at all? I know the couple of toss/sweeps went weak-side...

yeah, but they had 5 turnovers and our new QB didn't throw for 400 yards so the win doesn't count and KH sucks.

471857[/snapback]

It's obvious they miss Mike Williams in the running game...did they run to the right side at all? I know the couple of toss/sweeps went weak-side...

471861[/snapback]

football talk ;)

keep it up and the content nazis will have to move this thread to TSW

This OT forum has worked wonders over on the Wall. Now, there isn't a whole bunch of posts about non-football crap. Now, we have what we want: tons of repetitive posts. Page 1 is devoted to the QBs; Page 2 goes to the OL, Page 3 rants about the current coaches/admins,.....

You get the idea.

Our own little slice of heaven.

This OT forum has worked wonders over on the Wall.  Now, there isn't a whole bunch of posts about non-football crap.  Now, we have what we want:  tons of repetitive posts.  Page 1 is devoted to the QBs; Page 2 goes to the OL, Page 3 rants about the current coaches/admins,.....

You get the idea.

471878[/snapback]

But if you start an "I hate = RJ", you get a bye. Must be nice to be an icon. anyone who has ever watched any football knows the deal. Enjoy the win, folks. One game makes so much difference in 5 years.

This OT forum has worked wonders over on the Wall.  Now, there isn't a whole bunch of posts about non-football crap.  Now, we have what we want:  tons of repetitive posts.  Page 1 is devoted to the QBs; Page 2 goes to the OL, Page 3 rants about the current coaches/admins,.....

You get the idea.

471878[/snapback]

How about we try covering all three in one topic? I kinda mentioned O-Line already (interesting to note that Peters is officially a Tight End again, I guess they were tired of having him report as eligible). WRT QB, what we gained with Holcomb is a QB who will find his check-down receiver, and even if it's a screen that barely makes the line of scrimmage, it's better than taking a sack. And, well, you know my view on the true administration issue. Gotta replace the guy who can't pick (or keep) the guys who can pick good guys...and open up the Wallets so we can get a guaranteed pro level coach, like Denny Green or Dom Capers or Norv Turner. You know, someone who has "been there," that will be guaranteed to bring the team a Super Bowl.

I really like KH actually looking at the field. AVP was a smart QB too. Did the Bills pick up a QB that has never had a line and said welcome to the NFL? Same crap. Spend nothing, try nothing on an O-Line and expect your flash in the pan, ala "Flash" to save your genious reputation.

Not.