SDS

Texans: 5-0

Bucs: 0-0

Falcons: 2-2

Saints: 0-2

Dolphins: 5-1

Two wins: 10-1 in turnovers

Three losses: 2-4 in turnovers

5 turnovers per game is a little unreasonable to expect, but in the two games where our defense has been opportunistic we have come out on top.

5 turnovers per game is a little unreasonable to expect, but in the two games where our defense has been opportunistic we have come out on top.

471138[/snapback]

I can hear Marv now...."the team that wins the turnover battle wins the game."

471138[/snapback]

The Bills play a gambling defense; against better teams those gambles often due not pay off. But once gambling works they feel need to gamble a lot. Team won because a lot of bit players (most of them are regularilly trash on TSW) did a great job and that made a difference.

Guest BackInDaDay

471138[/snapback]

Are you serious?

We also took out a ref today.  ;)

471143[/snapback]

I do not remember .. did we take one out week 1? If that is what works, go with it! :w00t:

The weeks we have a WNYTBDGPS meeting we're 2-0.  When we don't we're 0-3.

Guess where we'll be next Friday lunchtime... :P

471211[/snapback]

Take one for the team. :doh:

471216[/snapback]

That only works if you sit on the visitors' side very close to the bench. What do you think we are anyways, baseball fans? :w00t::blink:

Yes, that is a telling stat. This defense cannot stop anybody in the usual way. A tuirnover is the only way they are getting the othe team off the field. That is very scary. I would rather have three and outs than TO's. It is more reliable to count on a three and out than a TO.

Also the OL needs to be able to push the other DL back on a goal line stand. This OL is embarassing.

Yes, that is a telling stat. This defense cannot stop anybody in the usual way. A tuirnover is the only way they are getting the othe team off the field. That is very scary. I would rather have three and outs than TO's. It is more reliable to count on a three and out than a TO.

471765[/snapback]

Aint that the truth. Honestly, we were going to lose that game yesterday until the fumble on Miami's final drive. A marginal fumble btw. We were very lucky because the Dolphins were starting to move the ball on us easily as the game wore on. I was sure it was going to be another loss the way the defence was giving up yardage.

We were very lucky because the Dolphins were starting to move the ball on us easily as the game wore on.

471823[/snapback]

It must have been because the D was left out to dry and was on the field way too much. As we all know, that's why the D gives up lots of yards in the second half of games... ;)

It must have been because the D was left out to dry and was on the field way too much.  As we all know, that's why the D gives up lots of yards in the second half of games... ;)

471877[/snapback]

They were hardly on the field for the 1st half. They should have had enough energy for the 2nd half !

They were hardly on the field for the 1st half. They should have had enough energy for the 2nd half !

471997[/snapback]

Yeah, that was my point. I was, sarcastically, throwing out the excuse that people have given them for weeks.