OT Penn State can finally say.......

40+ Year Bills Fan

Im a student at purdue, but yeah im really happy for you guys at Penn St. I have so much respect for Joe Pa. Wish i could say the same for Purdue this year. I really do not like Joe Tiller. His offensive schemes are way too predictable and unoriginal and basketball on grass is such horsesh*t. anyhow enough of my rant, but congrats on your victory over the evil empire of OSU. I hope you guys play Michigan and beat them as well.

GO BILLS!!

Im a student at purdue, but yeah im really happy for you guys at Penn St. I have so much respect for Joe Pa. Wish i could say the same for Purdue this year. I really do not like Joe Tiller. His offensive schemes are way too predictable and unoriginal and basketball on grass is such horsesh*t. anyhow enough of my rant, but congrats on your victory over the evil empire of OSU. I hope you guys play Michigan and beat them as well.

GO BILLS!!

470347[/snapback]

Growing up in PA it sure is nice to see them back and credible. How many times has JoPa been written off?

Being from Columbus, Ohio is rather tough on any fan other than the Buckeyes. But, it sure is a good feeling this morning knowing Penn State is finally respectable again.

WILL THEY RUN THE TABLE AND GO UNDEFEATED? I doubt it. But, it is fun being a fan again...

GO PENN STATE!!!

GO BILLS!!!!

0:)

470341[/snapback]

First loss, you know they'll be calling for Paterno's head again...... :w00t:

Being from Columbus, Ohio is rather tough on any fan other than the Buckeyes. But, it sure is a good feeling this morning knowing Penn State is finally respectable again.

WILL THEY RUN THE TABLE AND GO UNDEFEATED? I doubt it. But, it is fun being a fan again...

GO PENN STATE!!!

GO BILLS!!!!

0:)

470341[/snapback]

Amen brother...! :w00t:

Wow, they completely stunned me. Just Awesome.

Who in the hell is wearing the #91?! The guy was an absolute terror all night. The Ohio State University tried everything to shut him down and couldn't find an answer. It was great to see him make the play that ended the game as he was the best player on the field all night.

Wow, they completely stunned me. Just Awesome.

Who in the hell is wearing the #91?! The guy was an absolute terror all night. The Ohio State University tried everything to shut him down and couldn't find an answer. It was great to see him make the play that ended the game as he was the best player on the field all night.

470471[/snapback]

Tamba Hali. JoePa calls him the best lineman he's ever had

GO PENN STATE!!!

GO BILLS!!!!

:doh:

470341[/snapback]

In this family we hate OSU. Thanks and congrats to Penn State!

As some of you know I am in the Ohio State Marching Band. On our march to the stadium I was spit on, ice cubes were thrown in my face, full cans of beer were thrown at us (someone was hit right in the face and really hurt his jaw), and a Penn State fan shoved a LIT cigarette in someone’s face. People were peeing in 20 oz bottles and throwing them at us without the cap on. People were punching us and our instruments and trying to take our hats. When we actually marched into the stadium people were only an inch away from our face and were spitting on us. I don't know if anyone has been spit on before, but it is not a good feeling. I won't complain about the numerous F the Bucks because you come into an away stadium expecting that, it doesn't bother me. Also, getting booed by 109,000 people is almost as exciting as being cheered by them. One classy fellow ran up to us and screamed, "I hope all you f**kers die in a bus crash on the way home. I hope all your parents are dead too you f**kers." Again, they are just words so I could handle it. However, coming home with bruises is another story. As an Ohio State fan I know more than anyone that you cannot generalize an entire fan base because of a few people. Because I am in the band I didn't have the chance to talk to people, if I was I am sure I would have found plenty of class acts. Plus, on top of that the offense decided to not show up and got hit in the mouth by a good Penn State team. I am just a little bitter about my experience.

Sorry to hear about that C-Bus.

I used to live in State College and was a student at the university for a year. But I left there because the place was just crawling with those pathetic little frat-boy morons you seem to have encountered yesterday. I hope your next visit yields better results, but don't hold your breath; it seems like the place hasn't changed all that much in 18 years.

Cya

P.S. I've got a buddy who occasionally pulls out your CD at parties to annoy us. :D

As some of you know I am in the Ohio State Marching Band.  On our march to the stadium I was spit on, ice cubes were thrown in my face, full cans of beer were thrown at us (someone was hit right in the face and really hurt his jaw), and a Penn State fan shoved a LIT cigarette in someone’s face. People were peeing in 20 oz bottles and throwing them at us without the cap on. People were punching us and our instruments and trying to take our hats. When we actually marched into the stadium people were only an inch away from our face and were spitting on us. I don't know if anyone has been spit on before, but it is not a good feeling. I won't complain about the numerous F the Bucks because you come into an away stadium expecting that, it doesn't bother me. Also, getting booed by 109,000 people is almost as exciting as being cheered by them. One classy fellow ran up to us and screamed, "I hope all you f**kers die in a bus crash on the way home. I hope all your parents are dead too you f**kers." Again, they are just words so I could handle it. However, coming home with bruises is another story. As an Ohio State fan I know more than anyone that you cannot generalize an entire fan base because of a few people. Because I am in the band I didn't have the chance to talk to people, if I was I am sure I would have found plenty of class acts. Plus, on top of that the offense decided to not show up and got hit in the mouth by a good Penn State team. I am just a little bitter about my experience.

471014[/snapback]

Sorry about the rant, I was pretty angry and I needed to vent. Anyway, about the game. Penn State looked very good; they have a lot of speed on both sides of the ball. OSU looked very stale after the bye week and they were getting beat off the ball the entire night. I heard Hamby is being treating for wind burn today after the Smith fumble. He wasn't even close. The student section was crazy, the white was very impressive. The bounce was crazy, I know it is Wisconsin’s thing but PSU was very intimidating when they did it. This is the most criticism the Tress has ever gotten and it will interesting to see how he deals with it. Overall, good win PSU and look out for the Bucks next year.

Hater.

WE ARE.....6-0!

WE ARE....#8!

471448[/snapback]

;) I don't hate Penn State, I just like giving their fans sh--. :blink:

/Always liked Penn State ever since I went to their bowl game in Orlando when they played (Auburn I think?) a few years back.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.