Anybody else?

BillsNYC

If any of you want to get a good hearty laugh, take a listen to the Jonas Jennings audio from yesterday on the official Bills site. He really shuts down Jerry S. It's hillarius!! :huh:

Also , in the MM audio from yesterday JS asks him about throwing long, and MM snubs his question as well :D Good stuff...

Seriously, earlier this summer I ranted on about my hatred for Scott Pitoniak. Being from rochester I was never really exposed to the dreadful Jerry Sullivan, but I knew his reputation. Well after finally reading some of his columns this year, I share with all of you the same hatred, I despise this heinous and talentless piece of garbage. Perhaps a gang-beating is in order.

If any of you want to get a good hearty laugh, take a listen to the Jonas Jennings audio from yesterday on the official Bills site. He really shuts down Jerry S. It's hillarius!!  :D

Also , in the MM audio from yesterday JS asks him about throwing long, and MM snubs his question as well  :lol:  Good stuff...

33718[/snapback]

Although JS is a jackass his question about throwing long is one I would've liked to heard the answer to.... :huh:

He was right next to us at Hammers tailgate, literally 30 feet away at the WGR tent . They set up at Hammers Lot for the games.

He's from Boston and a closet Pats fan, like Mr. Bone. Drilling the Bills is just a paycheck for him.

33868[/snapback]

Mr. Bone only wishes he could drill some of the Bills.

I know what you mean... and how dare he ask London Fletcher why he kicked the ball from the LOS taking a dely of game penalty after be warned for doing the same thing earlier. Who the hell does this Jerry Sullivan guy think he is?

Next he's gonna want to know why Tom Clements called for the deep ball on 3rd and inches instead of just doing a simple QB sneak to keep the chains moving.

I know what you mean... and how dare he ask London Fletcher why he kicked the ball from the LOS taking a dely of game penalty after be warned for doing the same thing earlier.  Who the hell does this Jerry Sullivan guy think he is?

Next he's gonna want to know why Tom Clements called for the deep ball on 3rd and inches instead of just doing a simple QB sneak to keep the chains moving.

33873[/snapback]

You don't get it do you? They Dis him because he's a stevestojan eating A-Hole! He made his own bed....

He was right next to us at Hammers tailgate, literally 30 feet away at the WGR tent . They set up at Hammers Lot for the games.

He's from Boston and a closet Pats fan, like Mr. Bone. Drilling the Bills is just a paycheck for him.

33868[/snapback]

I was listening to the pregame show last weekend and Brad Riter mentioned something to Jerry just before the name the player game and the contestants being from Two Bills Drive and everyone here hating him. I had a good chuckle out of it but Sullivan seemed unphased as don't think he replyed.