TSW reaches a new low in bitter attacks

don't ya think there's just a teensy chance that the vets on the team asked him to be the spokesperson because, he is, ya know, the longest lasting vet on the team and the media's longtime go-to guy (i.e., spokesperson)??????? and don't ya think that his sentiment -- that he wants to go all out and win and not give up on the season -- is an admirable one?????

some people are so freakin' dim and/or looking to slag anyone or anything that it makes me somewhat ill.

and by the way, moulds was entirely polite and evenhanded about the situation.

god forbid -- we harbor a player who actually wants to win and doesn't want to throw in the towel after four games. run him out of town, i tell ya!! better yet, don't wear his jersey!

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

some people are so freakin' dim and/or looking to slag anyone or anything that it makes me somewhat ill.

468876[/snapback]

There are other choices of message boards if you don't like the tenor of this one. I'm sure they aren't so dim... :doh:

To answer your first question, for stuff like whether not to bench a QB, I expect the coach, not the the WR, to be the spokesman.

Yeah I'm really starting to loath Bills fans. A little bit of adversity and they attack everyone. Its really disheartening to see the way we behave under pressure.

Shameful to say the least.

468918[/snapback]

you;'re just starting... I've been loathiing so-called "internet forum" Bills-fans for a few years.

He could have pulled a TO and said trade me now. Instead, a 10 year vet took the pulse of his offense, something you would think the HC would do, and the consensus was that the offense is better left in the hands of Holcomb. So, Moulds has the balls to step up to the plate and tell the coach the results of this pulse taking. The coach agrees. end of story.

If the offense moves better under Holcomb, doesn't that help the defense out and the special teams as well? So, if the Holcomb move works, don't all three phases of the game inprove and the TEAM improve? Will Moulds get credit if that happens?

What does this team have to lose by making the switch at QB now? If they lose and continue to suck on offense, JP will be back in quickly and they can continue to suck until he learns not to suck.

He could have pulled a TO and said trade me now.  Instead, a 10 year vet took the pulse of his offense, something you would think the HC would do, and the consensus was that the offense is better left in the hands of Holcomb.  So, Moulds has the balls to step up to the plate and tell the coach the results of this pulse taking.  The coach agrees.  end of story.

If the offense moves better under Holcomb, doesn't that help the defense out and the special teams as well?  So, if the Holcomb move works, don't all three phases of the game inprove and the TEAM improve?  Will Moulds get credit if that happens?

What does this team have to lose by making the switch at QB now?  If they lose and continue to suck on offense, JP will be back in quickly and they can continue to suck until he learns not to suck.

468955[/snapback]

well said...

He could have pulled a TO and said trade me now.  Instead, a 10 year vet took the pulse of his offense, something you would think the HC would do, and the consensus was that the offense is better left in the hands of Holcomb.  So, Moulds has the balls to step up to the plate and tell the coach the results of this pulse taking.  The coach agrees.  end of story.

If the offense moves better under Holcomb, doesn't that help the defense out and the special teams as well?  So, if the Holcomb move works, don't all three phases of the game inprove and the TEAM improve?  Will Moulds get credit if that happens?

What does this team have to lose by making the switch at QB now?  If they lose and continue to suck on offense, JP will be back in quickly and they can continue to suck until he learns not to suck.

468955[/snapback]

Exactly. Good post.

Sometimes there are just a lot of pissy and bitchy posters on this board.

Yeah I'm really starting to loath Bills fans. A little bit of adversity and they attack everyone. Its really disheartening to see the way we behave under pressure.

468918[/snapback]

Loathing Bills fans is a ten on the scale of shameful things to do on this board. Welcome to the fan message board of the most disappointing team in the NFL. We do reserve the right to criticize them. Just as it's all sunshine and praise when things are all well, they should be able to deal with the bad reviews when things are this bad. Well maybe they can't, because I think this team is the most mentally weak bunch of losers I've seen since the 2-14 days. They continue to humiliate themselves from saying they were the greatest defense ever to putting all the blame for their record on JP by benching only him. All that said I will be rooting for them to whip the fins, I just won't be betting on it. :doh:

468955[/snapback]

I don't care what his opinions are... I just don't feel it was his place to say that stuff... He should have left it up to MM to make statements on the quarterback situation.

And to call out a teammate is wrong in public... say all you want in the lockerroom... but it's very unprofessional to do it out in the open...

I'm not Anit-Moulds or anything.. but his behavior sucked...

Moulds should STFU and start catching passes. I'm sick of his mediocre play lately. He hasn't had a 100 yard game in a year and has dropped way too many balls for the money he's making. What he doesnt realize is that if they still struggle and keep losing, it will take away his one crutch. He wont be able to blame Losman anymore and will have to point his finger at himself...yeah right. He'll probably point it at Coach Mularkey next. :doh:

468918[/snapback]

You've been around long enough to know that this is primarily a forum for people who have no life and in many cases little wit to comment on anything and everything and thrive on little inside jokes and mindless trivia, ie a typical internet board. IN GENERAL, the greater the number of posts, the more likely they are to fit the mold. The fact that they are Bills fans is the snot that holds them together.

The ADMIN clan is also pretty young and autocratic mostly due to a sophmoric outlook but also because at times things get out of hand and they are volunteers vs employees and don't always have time to be diplomatic.

While recent format changes have helped to keep the posts on topic, the bad news is that the drivel that used to keep the inner circle occupied has been hijacked to another forum and/or starts in the off-topic area which most don't bother to monitor with anywhere near the frequency they do here.

So IMNeverHO the site is useful for keeping up on breaking Bills news, emerging TV shows and to kill an hour or two and WITH NOTABLE EXCEPTIONS (the Lori pins etc) some genuine analytical discussion. But please don't confuse the lunatics here with a typical Bill's fan.

[Flame on or Ban me].

You've been around long enough to know that this is primarily a forum for people who have no life and in many cases little wit to comment on anything and everything and thrive on little inside jokes and mindless trivia, ie a typical internet board.  IN GENERAL, the greater the number of posts, the more likely they are to fit the mold.  The fact that they are Bills fans is the snot that holds them together.

The ADMIN clan is also pretty young and autocratic mostly due to a sophmoric outlook but also because at times things get out of hand and they are volunteers vs employees and don't always have time to be diplomatic. 

While recent format changes have helped to keep the posts on topic, the bad news is that the drivel that used to keep the inner circle occupied has been hijacked to another forum and/or starts in the off-topic area which most don't bother to monitor with anywhere near the frequency they do here. 

So IMNeverHO the site is useful for keeping up on breaking Bills news, emerging TV shows and to kill an hour or two and WITH NOTABLE EXCEPTIONS (the Lori pins etc) some genuine analytical discussion.  But please don't confuse the lunatics here with a typical Bill's fan.

[Flame on or Ban me].

469178[/snapback]

You must be the coolest guy you know. Congratulations.

Loathing Bills fans is a ten on the scale of shameful things to do on this board. Welcome to the fan message board of the most disappointing team in the NFL. We do reserve the right to criticize them. Just as it's all sunshine and praise when things are all well, they should be able to deal with the bad reviews when things are this bad. Well maybe they can't, because I think this team is the most mentally weak bunch of losers I've seen since the 2-14 days. They continue to humiliate themselves from saying they were the greatest defense ever to putting all the blame for their record on JP by benching only him. All that said I will be rooting for them to whip the fins, I just won't be betting on it. :doh:

468996[/snapback]

Its happens on WGR also, and people I run into on the street. Everybody is just ripping on the Bills. I guess its ok to criticize. The other day I was listening to the radio and some guy was just cursing the day he bought season tickets, promising never to buy them again. Thats beyond critisizing, that becoming a fairweather fan.

I always thought Bills fans were among the greatest in the NFL, but when things like that happen... well I guess I was wrong.

DieHardFan.. like I said, it isn't just this forum, its Bills fans everywhere.