Mularkey = RJ

I've been saying it for weeks, and everyone tells me to shut it, but I think now we have some potential proof that Mularkey is the biggest detriment to this team. He is indeed the lesser of two coaches when compared to Gregg Williams. At least Williams has some NFL credibility when it comes to running at least one successful unit (defense).

Benching Losman? Ok... now what. If Holcomb sh!ts the bed, do you go with Shane Matthews, or back to Losman? If he does great, do we look to trade Losman?

Mularkey is a moron. Pass it on.

I've been saying it for weeks, and everyone tells me to shut it, but I think now we have some potential proof that Mularkey is the biggest detriment to this team. He is indeed the lesser of two coaches when compared to Gregg Williams. At least Williams has some NFL credibility when it comes to running at least one successful unit (defense).

Benching Losman? Ok... now what. If Holcomb sh!ts the bed, do you go with Shane Matthews, or back to Losman? If he does great, do we look to trade Losman?

466995[/snapback]

i think we could get a second rounder for him :D:D:D

We need more WRs and TEs in the draft next year.  That'll fix everything. 

Oh, and don't forget, once Parrish gets back, it's playoffs. 

:D

467016[/snapback]

Remember when Parrish's injury was no biggie? He'll be ok by the regular season, and at worst by game 2...

Really? We're at game 5 and he's still doubtful. It's looking like we've lost another rookie season to injury. We've at least lost any connection/rapport Roscoe and JP could have established.

This organization is such a mess right now, it's a wonder how some of these guys are professionals.

Ok consider it passed!  Mularkey = RJ

467117[/snapback]

CHUMP,,,,,,,MULARKEY AND TD ARE CHUMPS!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE ULTIMATE CHUMP MOVE WAS LAST WEEK DOWN BY 8 BENCH JP.....THEY ACTUALLY OUT CHUMPED THEMSELVES THIS WEEK ..........DEFENCE WINS CHAMPIONSHIPS AND WE DON'T HAVE ONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let's be real here for a moment...JP has sucked...Period!...I like JP and would like him to succeed but at what cost?...write this year off? I say start KH and let's see what happens..Hell..we are only a game out of 1st place....To early to quit on this team as a whole....and maybe time to let the kid learn from his mistakes before everything is lost.

They don't know if their a power running team or a pass happy team. Leadership here sucks.

467360[/snapback]

What should we expect when the leader is 90 freaking years old with half a brain left and his wet finger sticking up in the air trying to figure out which way the wind is blowing??????

Man I really want to believe in Mularkey, but it is amazing how wishy-washy he seems to have become (not to mention the questionable coaching calls). He's losing the players.

You may be right, but I don't think Mularkey has much say over the defense, so Gray should be added as well.

Mularkey/Gray = RJ

Man I really want to believe in Mularkey, but it is amazing how wishy-washy he seems to  have become (not to mention the questionable coaching calls). He's losing the players.

You may be right, but I don't think Mularkey has much say over the defense, so Gray should be added as well.

Mularkey/Gray = RJ

467372[/snapback]

Maybe Mularkey was overruled on his plan to keep starting JP by old Whitey! ... I suspect the Bills will try to see if Holcomb can give their season a spark over the next few weeks, and if he fails, the team will go with JP the rest of the way.

Unfortunately, JP is not responsible for poor blocking and shoddy tackling --- which are big reasons the team is 1-3.

I wonder how the hell the Bills can spend five years trying to put together an offensive line. I swear they go out of their way to get guys that can't block.

466995[/snapback]

Truthfully we really don't need posts like that. Mularkey is trying his best to win games for this team.

Truthfully we really don't need posts like that.  Mularkey is trying his best to win games for this team.

467434[/snapback]

Are you !@#$ing serious? He's "trying his best"?

Holy crap... this isn't little league baseball where you can tell little Johnny that going 0-5 with 5 K's is OK because he "tried his best". This is the NFL.. meaning "Not For Long when you make calls like this".

466995[/snapback]

Just curious, what will your reaction be if Holcomb lights it up and the Bills destroy the 'Phins on Sunday?