What kind of car does JP drive?

DeeRay

If the Bills offense represents a car with JP being the driver, what kind of car is he driving?

I think maybe it's an 84 Chevy with a good transmission but a bad engine running on 4 out 8 of cylinders and a rusted out frame and doors... and some cracked windows.

If you're Tom Donahoe, JP is like his teenage son. Do you think Tom's gonna give him the keys to his new Lexus? Nope. Let him learn on his sisters 84 Chevy. When he learns to drive, then maybe Tom will let him drive the Lexus.

I knew Tom had a vision... once JP learns to be a good QB he will reward him with an offensive line.

If the Bills offense represents a car with JP being the driver, what kind of car is he driving?

I think maybe it's an 84 Chevy with a good transmission but a bad engine running on 4 out 8 of cylinders and a rusted out frame and doors... and some cracked windows.

If you're Tom Donahoe, JP is like his teenage son.  Do you think Tom's gonna give him the keys to his new Lexus?  Nope.  Let him learn on his sisters 84 Chevy.  When he learns to drive, then maybe Tom will let him drive the Lexus.

I knew Tom had a vision... once JP learns to be a good QB he will reward him with an offensive line.

466067[/snapback]

But wouldn't he be more likely to get in a brutal accident or be reckless with the jalopy?

Come on Tom, at least give the kid a mid-90s Taurus.

If you're Tom Donahoe, JP is like his teenage son.  Do you think Tom's gonna give him the keys to his new Lexus?  Nope.  Let him learn on his sisters 84 Chevy.  When he learns to drive, then maybe Tom will let him drive the Lexus.

466067[/snapback]

It`s definitly a black hummer , I saw him at the stadium store a couple of week`s ago in it after a practice