Obervation about SB loss against Giants

Peter

Do you guys remember the days when we used to be good and went to Super Bowls?

Anyway, I have been meaning to post this for some time. On the infamous kick at the end of the Giant SB game, take a look at Frank Reich's hold. I love Frank, but you will notice that the laces are pointed toward the right. As you know, the kick was barely wide right. I don't know whether I have heard anyone else mention this. In any event, most people give poor Scotty a disproportionate amount of the blame.

P.S. I am not related to Scott Norwood. :lol:

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you guys remember the days when we used to be good and went to Super Bowls?

Anyway, I have been meaning to post this for some time.  On the infamous kick at the end of the Giant SB game, take a look at Frank Reich's hold.  I love Frank, but you will notice that the laces are pointed toward the right.  As you know, the kick was barely wide right.  I don't know whether I have heard anyone else mention this.  In any event, most people give poor Scotty a disproportionate amount of the blame.

P.S.  I am not related to Scott Norwood.  :lol:

464773[/snapback]

Frank Reich secretly wanted us to lose that game :lol:

Ever see "Ace Ventura"?  :lol:

Even friggin' pop culture figured this one out within a decade.  No wonder you're still on Bledsoe's johnson.

464777[/snapback]

The oracle has spoken. I thought that you were in Delphi for the oracle convention.

Have you ever posted this o great one?

I have been meaning to bring up something too.

Remember the NO GOAL during the Stanley Cup Finals. That really wasn't a goal according to the rules in 1999. Good times.

464788[/snapback]

You had to depress me even more.

I remember that game like it was last Sunday. We did great in the first half. We were leading 12 - 10. We had a FG, a score and a safety by Bruce Smith. By halftime the bookies had counted all the bets and the word came in the Giants had to win so the bookies wouldn't lose their shirts. The fans knew the Bills could win and they were correct. If the Bills won the bookies would have had to pay out in a big way. Then something magical happened in the locker room and we came out flat and defeated in the second half. It was a good show but in the end the bookies were the real winners of that game.

The oracle has spoken.  I thought that you were in Delphi for the oracle convention.

Have you ever posted this oh great one?

464783[/snapback]

Why would I have to? Did you not see Ace Ventura? It was pretty much the basis for the entire movie. Since it came out ELEVEN years ago and TBD is NINE years old...

Why would I have to? Did you not see Ace Ventura?  It was pretty much the basis for the entire movie.  Since it came out ELEVEN YEARS AGO and TBD is NINE YEARS OLD...

464853[/snapback]

Now everything makes sense. You get all your stuff from Jim Carrey movies.

Stop digging.  The hole is deep enough.

464858[/snapback]

Yeah, right.

I made a valid point and did not have to rely on a Jim Carrey movie to make it.

I better go out and rent Dumb and Dumber to figure out what is going to happen the rest of the season.

Yeah, right.

I made a valid point and did not have to rely on a Jim Carrey movie to make it. 

I better go out and rent Dumb and Dumber to figure out what is going to happen the rest of the season.

464875[/snapback]

Go back and reread the thread. Your valid point was so refreshing that even fuggin' Hollywood was original enough to make a movie about it ELEVEN years ago. Are you really dim enough to attempt to continue this?