Spanish Advertisement

SilverNRed

Try not to smash your fist through your computer screen when you read this.  Seriously, take a deep breath and try to relax.

Then click.

You can do a lot in one single day

33249[/snapback]

Wow... :)

I'll never be able to understand crap like that... never...In fact it makes me sad more than anything...Just plain sick... :)

Guest RabidBillsFanVT
Try not to smash your fist through your computer screen when you read this.  Seriously, take a deep breath and try to relax.

Then click.

33249[/snapback]

NO, they MISREAD it... FIGURES when you deal with English-only speakers with a dictionary and don't have a clue!

It MEANS a lot can happen in a day, as in MAJOR NEWS happens in a day!!!

A lot can happen in one day; imagine what will happen in three months.

You know, it is important to keep up with news, so you'd better buy that newspaper to keep up with the latest developments??

Come on John, you should have never been sucked in by that conservative website who is inflaming the public over NOTHING. THAT is sick. PROPAGANDA!

NO, they MISREAD it... FIGURES when you deal with English-only speakers with a dictionary and don't have a clue!

You know, it is important to keep up with news, so you'd better buy that newspaper to keep up with the latest developments??

Come on John, you should have never been sucked in by that conservative website who is inflaming the public over NOTHING. THAT is sick. PROPAGANDA!

33668[/snapback]

Using 9/11 to advertise ANYTHING is flat out wrong.

Good Lord.

Guest RabidBillsFanVT
Using 9/11 to advertise ANYTHING is flat out wrong.

Good Lord.

33678[/snapback]

TELL THAT to George Bush and Dick Cheney when they use it to proclaim that another 9/11 will happen if they aren't re-elected. THAT is flat out wrong.

Then click.

33249[/snapback]

I stopped getting upset at inappropriate usage of 9-11....there's no point. People are going to do it.

But I'll point out that the 9-12 pic is bogus. The sky was certainly not clear blue over lower Manhattan that day...it was thick with smoke. That pic was taken weeks or months later.

Guest RabidBillsFanVT
Or John Kerry parading widows around?  Plenty of that stevestojan to go around.

33705[/snapback]

Well I KNEW THAT!!! His staging of vet reunions set the tone for his acting debut several months ago. Politics as usual :huh:

33668[/snapback]

Then why didn't they use shots of the Madrid train bombings?

Bottom line: the ad's crass. Whatever its motivation. At best, it's execrably poor judgement on someone's part.

TELL THAT to George Bush and Dick Cheney when they use it to proclaim that another 9/11 will happen if they aren't re-elected. THAT is flat out wrong.

33688[/snapback]

No it isn't. In fact, NOT mentioning the War on Terror would be flat out wrong. It is the central issue of the campaign. Both candidates have to directly address that issue because they're trying to get a job that is directly involved with that situation.

And I guess many news channels do show clips of 9/11 and other terrorist events in their little "look how great our coverage is" commercials. The main difference is that their clips have one of their reporters in the foreground. Here's so and so covering whatever. You get what I mean.

I guess I was wrong for taking Powerline's translation at face value (though they got theirs from a blog based in Barcelona) but DC Tom just put it best. Before and after shots of NYC? That is awful and in very poor taste.

And Chaney never said there will be another 9/11 if Kerry wins, he said the risk is that there will be another attack and kerry will treat it as a criminal act.

he was warning against an attack being treated as a criminal act, he wasn't saying kerry would result in an attack.

33668[/snapback]

Dude I can't read Spanish!! And I don't want to either...

Just thought it was scary based on the english I read...Otherwise I nee an interpreter. I should be more careful to check stuff out in this age of misinformation though...You're right about that Bro.. <_<

Sorry... B)

Just thought it was scary based on the english I read...Otherwise I nee an interpreter. I should be more careful to check stuff out in this age of misinformation though...You're right about that Bro.. <_<

Sorry... B)

34242[/snapback]

The original website is based in SPAIN. Link is about three posts up. Translation issues are explained.

Guest RabidBillsFanVT

Sorry... B)

34242[/snapback]

Sorry, I had to say something... Yo quiero Taco Bell!! hehe :ph34r:

How can you talk to your fellow Dodgers fans if you don't know Spanish?? B)