Joe's buh-bye list:

Really?  Which team has made a living doing that?  Are we really crowning Cincinnati, a team that hasn't made the playoffs in a decade, the champions of the SB after week 4?

Some of you people need medication.

463585[/snapback]

Funny, I was just entertaining my self with a read on one of the Bengals boards. Seems last year at week 5 there were many who seemed to have quite a laundry list of people who needed to go, including their "wet behind the ears" QB and head coach Marvin Lewis. It was particularly weird because leading the charge were two posters: "theicemann" and "Bucking Fengals," who I saw referred to as "BF"... :blink:

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny, I was just entertaining my self with a read on one of the Bengals boards.  Seems last year at week 5 there were many who seemed to have quite a laundry list of people who needed to go, including their "wet behind the ears" QB and head coach Marvin Lewis.  It was particularly weird because leading the charge were two posters: "theicemann" and "Bucking Fengals," who I saw referred to as "BF"...  :blink:

463595[/snapback]

Why do you think I coined "retard rollercoaster?" The world is over when you lose, and your wife is 20 pounds lighter when you win.

Funny, I was just entertaining my self with a read on one of the Bengals boards.  Seems last year at week 5 there were many who seemed to have quite a laundry list of people who needed to go, including their "wet behind the ears" QB and head coach Marvin Lewis.  It was particularly weird because leading the charge were two posters: "theicemann" and "Bucking Fengals," who I saw referred to as "BF"...  :blink:

463595[/snapback]

Bizarro world?

I think you forgot Ralph Wilson.

Au contraire. Besides, if it were my list to make, then it would have been a given that I was the one running the team....

Plus the security guys, vendors, grounds crew, etc...

463590[/snapback]

I'm not concerning myself with contract labor...focused on the employees first...

These are the stiffs that need to go at the end of the year:

1) Eric Moulds. You're done dude, give it up.

2) Troy Vincent. See Eric Moulds.

3) Nate Clements. That's a whole lotta money for a whole lotta nothing.

4) Mike Williams. Sorry.

Close seconds:

5) Mark Campbell. Done.

6) Tom Clements. What is it with the last name Clements anyway?

7) Jeff Posey. Yeah, Jeff FREAKING Posey.

463424[/snapback]

Moulds is done. Injuries, attitude, cap $$$ and declining production

Vincent, I almost could see Milloy here too. But if you lose Clements that 3 out of 4 DB's

MW makes too much money. Gandy, forget it

Name the last play J Posey made, I thought of that during the game yesterday. The guy brings nothing

Moulds is done.  Injuries, attitude, cap $$$ and declining production

Vincent, I almost could see Milloy here too.  But if you lose Clements that 3 out of 4 DB's

MW makes too much money.  Gandy, forget it

Name the last play J Posey made, I thought of that during the game yesterday.  The guy brings nothing

463617[/snapback]

Posey was pretty good in the Texans game, which is the shining star in an otherwise very droll BILLS career.

Tom Donahoe

I can't stand having a GM that doesn't have the balls to admit his shortcomings, i.e., the whole freaking o-line. Does he actually think us fans can't see the obvious problems with this team. We all know you can't polish a turd, does he?

Tom Donahoe

I can't stand having a GM that doesn't have the balls to admit his shortcomings, i.e., the whole freaking o-line.  Does he actually think us fans can't see the obvious problems with this team.  We all know you can't polish a turd, does he?

463633[/snapback]

Yeah, but sprinkle some pickle juice on it and it makes a great side dish...

Body type? Evans is the same height as Marvin Harrison and only slightly heavier.

463553[/snapback]

Lee Evans is more Terry Glenn than Marvin Harrison in my eyes.

I still don't understand the hate on Nate Clements, the guy is a very good cover corner and think a big reason this defense hasn't completely fallen apart. I'd hate to lose him especially with two 30 plus safeties and as good as McGee has been he still is the target of most opposing QBs on Sundays.

The offensive line except for Preston and Gandy.

Eric Moulds I love ya man but your time is up.

Coy Wire.

Josh Reed yeah he still sucks. I don't care what he has done so far this year. Sooner or later he'll drop a critical throw.

All of our discount priced tight ends. Keep Everett don't know if he stanks yet.

Ryan Denney.... What have you done lately there BYU?