Nate Clement's dumb penalty...

I know it was early and there was alot of football to be played, but the Bills had just sacked Brooks and NO was ready to punt...with the 7-0 lead at the point and about to get the ball back, the Bills could have been in business to up the score. Instead, Clements gets flagged and the Saints go down and get a FG, and more importantly, lots of confidence. The Saints knew they could move the ball from that point forward.

I agree it was significant Ned...but this team was sold to us as a team that wouldn't go south at the first sign of adversity...if it wasn't that play--the Saints would have found their groove soon enough.

This team is simply not ready to play when they hit the field...the mental lapses, the blown assignments, the stupid penalties, the bad technique...its atrocious right now....

I think 9-7 will win this division--and the good thing is all these losses to NFC teams don't mean diddly in tie breakers...maybe like 1998 and last year, this team will turn it around....

I agree to some extent, but for me it was when we had them pinned back inside their 10 yard line, and it was 3rd and long.

First down, team deflates, end of story.